for Finding Home

4/28/2019 c1 3WhiteElfElder
Snape's final revenge. It is too bad that it was not caught on recording so that the world would know how much of a traitor he was.
5/4/2017 c3 ElweChan7
I know this story is from long ago, but I just wanted to ask: Is this story complete? Or abandoned? I really like your stories, and I really love Harry Potter and the Valdemar Saga. If there's any chance of more, that would be really great. :D
12/15/2016 c3 TheRandyOne
Hey,
Just found this story. I read the Valdemar books many years ago, and have been a fan of HP fan fiction for a few years. I came across another HP/Valdemar story a few days ago, and it took me back to Valdemar for the first time in 15 years, and I love it. I noticed it has been several years since you updated this story, and would love to see it updated again.

I haven't been to your home page yet to see what else you have written, but am headed there next.

Keep up the great work!

Randy
9/21/2016 c1 Lexie612
One never knows. You might get back to this. :-)
9/8/2015 c3 Netchka
Cool story. I can't wait for more chapters to come.
10/20/2014 c3 mab70
This is truly a masterpiece! I don't usually like crossovers, but your writing absolutely sucked me in. I completely lost track of time. This was so well written, if I had been handed this and asked who I thought was the author, my first guess would have been Mercedes Lackey.
I will fervently pray RL and your muse allow you to one day return to this story. I will follow you in that hope.
Thank you for sharing your talent.
5/8/2014 c3 carick of hunter moon
it is a pity this is not finished this is a good story idea which is well written
4/26/2013 c3 netzoid27
your story is good I hope you go back to it.
7/30/2012 c1 32Celebwen Telcontar
Will Harry get to Valdemar and be Chosen? Will he teach anyone else the Wand magic, and if so, how will he make wands? It would be interesting to see a wand with a Companion hair as a core, or a Bondbird feather.

Please conintue! This is excellent!

CT
7/18/2012 c3 Nightgazer333
Please update this, it's good!_
7/8/2012 c3 Anariel Phoenix Blade
Great story. I can't wait to read what happens next. Please update soon. By now you should have learned of the plot by to delete any and all stories that have violence and lemons involved. We as writers and readers cannot just take this threat lying down. There are a couple petitions going around on change dot org about fanfiction deleting stories. All you have to do is go to change dot org and search under fanfiction. Then sign the petitions that you support. They also give you the option of sharing on facebook to allow your friends to sign it too. I would pass this knowledge along to all your readers and writing friends.
5/14/2012 c3 farwalker
Excellent story so far would love to see more...
1/27/2012 c1 Leah Labadie
I have been a fan of your stories for a long time and was wondering if or when you were going to update this story in particular. I figured real life or muses had interfered and check back looking for updates. I really like the original idea base of this story, having never seen it again. I hope you are still writing fanfiction, but if not I hope life is treating you well. If you are still writing fanfiction, I hope to see something in the next few weeks.

Leah Labadie
10/25/2011 c3 110NabikiB
You should really reorganize this so that it makes no mention of Harry and send it in to Mercedes Lackey for one of her anthologies. It's good enough...more than good enough.
7/21/2011 c3 Moriko
This is really good! Well written and has a great story line. I like the way you entwined the storys. I hope you decide to keep writeing this.
120 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »