for Reenter The Game

2/11/2009 c8 Charmed Ravenclaw
Yay! An Update! Good stuff, although I think you should update more regularly since I nearly forgot the whole story already.
6/23/2008 c7 shimmeringskittles
This is really great. I love the series and I like how thier personalities are being written as they were in the books. Are you going to be bringing back old characters or does this story have a completely new cast of Everworld characters? Sorry you lost your notes for this story but please update!
6/20/2008 c7 3chikaaaneee
You have some serious talent for writing. I hope you update soon.
6/10/2008 c7 Charmed Ravenclaw
At least you update :)
12/29/2007 c6 shimmeringskittles
I love that you wrote a 'sequel' as long as you don't have vampire gods (they don't go around turning the gods) and maybe introduce some old elements alond with the new ones?
1/11/2007 c6 Charmed Ravenclaw
For some reason Sel always reminds me of Senna... Don't know why. Keep writing, you're one of the few authors here who don't write trash.
8/29/2006 c5 Charned Ravenclaw
AH! Cliffhanger! Evil cliffhangers! Even more evil than Vampires - update soon!
8/8/2006 c4 Cruise lover
Yay! I'm happy you updated so soon after the last chapter! Back in Everworld...how exciting! Anyway, on to the critique: I love the way you write Christopher; he's my favorite part...always in-character. April is excellent too, I always pictured her to be the strong, take-charge type of girl; David will have some competition for his position of leader if he isn't careful...

The part about Jalil and his soap was great! Ah, classic Jalil.

Overall, I think you've done a great job with all the characters thus far.

As for the story itself, it's really interesting, and your grammar is excellent!

Update soon!
7/28/2006 c3 Cruise lover
Please do not give up on this story! It is fantastic, and there aren't enough good Everworld fics out there!
7/25/2006 c3 Charmed Ravenclaw
Excellent! You finally updated! :) Great writing, I like the plot you have and you write well.
4/17/2006 c2 11Charmed Ravenclaw
It wasn't crappily written! I find the ideas in here really cool. I hope you update soon!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service