for The Lion and the Eagle

11/15/2008 c1 4pocroyo
Okay, I found your fanfic, and I know it's probably too late to review, but who doesn't like reviews, eh?

I liked your reference to the Fat Lady, the Bloody Baron, and the Grey Lady. I also liked the characterization of the characters. Heh, Rowena's morbid mind reminds me of my mind. Ugh, Godric is so disgusting. Never go near the roses. Who knows what someone did near them. I'm going to review the other chapters now.
7/13/2008 c5 4Fishy Rainboots
Very interesting. I really enjoyed it. Well-written and interesting.
12/4/2007 c5 Pyromaniac-Girl
That was a very good story! I felt very sad when she had to get married to Sir Evergreen and was glad when he left.

Have a good day!
1/21/2007 c5 25La'Ruelia
Ahh so, Evergreen is gone as is Slytherin? Well, a nice way to end it, I guess, and yay! I want to read more of Founder fics! (Probably because I'll never be able to write one myself!)

Bye Bye!

Naomi
9/22/2006 c4 La'Ruelia
Good chapter, although rather short. Only two left, huh? Wonder what'll happen.

Are you going to make a different story about Rowena and Salazar?
8/30/2006 c4 1pianoter
Aw ... I don't know whether to be happy or sad. =[

, Aimee
8/29/2006 c4 31coolmarauders
that was a great ending. The chapter was a little short, but whatever. I still liked it!

prongs
8/29/2006 c4 4luvin-it
Poor Rowena. :( I would like to read more, I'm very much interested. :)
8/29/2006 c1 luvin-it
Interesting, I like your writing. :) I'm going to read the others. Heh. XD Expect another review soon.

-Alerts-
8/20/2006 c3 31coolmarauders
Hm. I didn't realize you had updated, otherwise I would have reviewed earlier. Either way, I really liked this. Rowena's marriage to Jonathan was very good, and I love how she met the other three.

prongs
7/17/2006 c3 25La'Ruelia
Ooh tension between four friends, and some guy, who I don't like. So in this, Slytherin and Gryffondor (Gryffon d’or?) are friends?

And where did you ever get the name Lesauvage?

Good chapter! And I'm sure its not over yet.
7/16/2006 c3 1pianoter
aw, i love this fic! the plot is unique (in a good way) and you are a wonderful writer! i cannot wait till you update!
5/26/2006 c2 water fairy
Cool story. I want Rowena and Godric together. Update soon. Please :-D
4/22/2006 c2 MIss Dramatica
Ooh, I love it! Please write more soon!
4/22/2006 c2 25La'Ruelia
Why does it feel like I'm going to cry?

I wonder if it's because of this relationship...
19 Page 1 2 Next »