for The Tutor

12/5/2006 c13 CastaS
great story, i enjoyed it.
8/7/2006 c13 HeavyMetal84
Good chapter. I thought u ended the story well. Thanx for the mention.I can't wait to read your ideas for KP fics, Espicialy if they involve the Ron and some one other than Kim pairing. What am i saying, I will read and review your storys even if they include that pairing. Untill then Peace and have a good evening.
8/3/2006 c12 HeavyMetal84
Good chapter, Good detail. Allthough i can barely stomach the band u chose for Ron and Felix to sing i can applaude u for giving those 2 a big enough set and the courage to go in front of a crowd and sing that song from that certain band. Uh if Bonnie was holding Ron in that certain area when she was rudely woken up, I would think that would hurt Ron just slightly. Lol.

My reviews might be coming in slow, Seeing as the Summer X games start tonight Booya!. Update when u can. Peace.
6/18/2006 c11 HeavyMetal84
Good chapter,Good Detail.I like the way Bonnie teased the guys.I thought it was something she would do.Why so harsh on BobBons sisters.If anything she shares more things in common with them than she would like to admitt.Not to crazy about the song but i did like the chapter nun the less.I thought the way u wrote out the X-gamers part was good.I look forward to the next great chapter.Sorry for the late review but the World Cup is on and i have just recently rekindled my attraction to socker at least for now.

Update when u can.Peace and Good Night.
6/9/2006 c10 HeavyMetal84
Good chapter,.Good detail i guess..I still don't like the addition of SSJ and Lynn but oh well it is better than her and Gill i guess.I am not a big fan of Felix Renton so i won't begin to tell u how mutch i dislike the way he plays up the criple act just to steal Rons girl.Hey sometimes i am a K/R shipper sometimes not.It is real early in the morning when i wrote this so for right now i am.Like the cliffy btw.Update when u can.Peace and Good Night.
5/15/2006 c9 HeavyMetal84
Good chapter,Good detail.Allthough i still find it a little freaky that a nice villainess like Lynn should lower her standerds that far.Hope finals went good.Looking forward to the next chapter.Update when u can.Peace and good night.
5/3/2006 c8 HeavyMetal84
Good chapter,Good detail.I like the way Ron tried to hide the fact that he spiked Bonnie with a snowballWhat better way to cure ones bordem then a good old fashioned snowball fight.Looking forward to the next chapter.Oh and btw good luck on your finals.Update when u can.Peace and good night.
5/3/2006 c8 21waterfall tears
I've noticed you talk every chapter. Is this a recurring theme? Anyways, I loved this chapter. See, that's an improvement from like, isn't it? It made me laugh.
5/3/2006 c6 waterfall tears
Ok, now I'm SERIOUSlY doubting that you're sane. What was up with the A/N. And yes, darnit, I dare say you are a little bit crazier than me. I liked this chapter.
5/3/2006 c5 waterfall tears
*staring in disbelief* Now I have never questioned your sanity before, but now I am. "plug the socket"? Where did u hear THAT? I have never heard that expression before. It's weird, and very crude in a freaky sort of way. Anyways, I'm gonna pick...Jr, just because he amuses me.
5/3/2006 c4 waterfall tears
It was UGLY! Ok, i've really gotten too used to teasing you. Someone please whack me over the head. *some random person whacks me over the head* OW! I didn't mean LITERALLY! Anyways, it was sweet.
5/3/2006 c3 waterfall tears
Aw, you love us! *suspiciously* Why? Do u need money? Sorry, I just like to tease people. Anyways, really good chapter. If I try to explain what exactly I like about it, you will get a very long, drawn out, unnecessarily long review. so, you'll just have to trust me. I like the idea of Kim and Felix. Ron and Bonnie I could do without.
4/21/2006 c7 HeavyMetal84
Good chapter,Good detail.Why would i want to lynch the author if i did that i would not have a good Ron/Bon fic to read.If u could please read and review moongirl83s new Danny Phantom fic called Amethyst it has about 3 chapters so far and at least i think it is good.Please tell others about her story to help pass the word on.I like the way Bonnie and Ron were picking on Kim in the van on their way to the WXG.Wade must have pulled some mager strings to get them tickets to that event.Anyways update when u can.Peace.
4/21/2006 c7 waterfall tears
This was really good. I loved it.
4/12/2006 c6 HeavyMetal84
I'm baack.And yes i did like the chapter.Good choice on adding the X-games legend Shaun White.I still go for the third party vote.But if i must vote for one or the other i guess i will vote for Junior.Just because that pairing will cause less gag reflexes.Update when u can.

Peace.