for The Tutor

4/12/2006 c6 6Yankee Bard
Adrena is definately with Gill. How else can she wake up every morning, look at the guy she's with, and yell "FREAKY". Kim's slipping when two second string villians can snatch somebody from right under her nose. A great story line. Keep it coming
3/31/2006 c5 HeavyMetal84
Good chapter.Your question about sanity.I question mine every day.Question 2? I also dont know why Kim is with Felix.Unless it is out of pitty or to make Ron go all green eyed to want to take her back.Answer no3 for your question on Lynn.If any one she should go with.She should steal Ron away in a one-shot.Blonds do have more fun when they get together.Update when u can.Peace.
3/26/2006 c4 1Undeclinable
EW please don't put Kim/Felix, quit it
3/26/2006 c3 Undeclinable
dude you've just lost it, Kim and Felix?, Ron and Bonnie I can pass, but please don't put Kim and Felix together it's just wrong sick, and Felix's mom last mane is Renton
3/25/2006 c1 reviewer not a writer
3/25/2006 c2 reviewer not a writer
3/25/2006 c3 reviewer not a writer
3/25/2006 c4 reviewer not a writer
3/15/2006 c3 HeavyMetal84
Good chapter.Update when u can.Peace.
3/15/2006 c3 15AtomicFire
If you're going Kim/Felix you'll get all the kudos I can give, I have always thought that was an overlooked pairing.

I'll be reading whenever you update.

Thanks!
3/8/2006 c2 1Undeclinable
Very funny a little short for my taste if you don't mind the comment, continue writing
3/7/2006 c2 HeavyMetal84
Good chapter.The line about SSJ and the black speedo i have only 2 words fore that one wrong/sick.Looking forward to see how Ron and Bonnie are going to try to coexist with each other.Update when u can.Peace.
2/26/2006 c1 HeavyMetal84
Good start to what looks like a good story.Looking forward to see where u take this.

Update when u can.Peace.
2/22/2006 c1 21waterfall tears
h, I'm sure I won't guess. *smiles secret smile* This is good for your first story. You might want to make a new line every time there's a new speaker, but that's just my opinion.
2/21/2006 c1 8KittyKax
It sound skinda good so far,I just hope the chapters will be longer than this,keep writing :)
45 « Prev Page 1 .. 3