for Hatal Fart Attack

jajajaja
4/11 c1 Jose Santos1
great story
3/27 c1 HoneyBear84
Love it and seriously wish it was longer
1/8 c1 WeisseHex
I REALLY truly hope that Vernon Dursley just had a heart attack, fatal, right?!
11/7/2020 c1 2roon0
Hopefully the end of Vernon. Fabulous stuff.
9/11/2020 c1 Millie072
If you had been invited to a private meeting with the queen, meetings be hanged, you'd be there. Your boss wouldn't say a word, As fir the other people at the meeting, one sentence dropped, a private audience with the queen, and no problems. It simply isn't believable the invited to a private audience would be allowed to set the schedule. Otherwise, this is hilarious, even on the 5th reading. Also read "Royal Ward" and while not as funny (nowhere near) it does do "Hatal Fart" justice.
8/25/2020 c1 4Dragonflydotcom
Oh this was absolutely fantastic...
7/8/2020 c1 Guest
I love how the Queen can make “Your son is a bully, madame” sound exactly like “Your punkass son gets off on other people’s suffering, bitch.”
6/25/2020 c1 1HPandPJO4ever
This is really good!
6/17/2020 c1 4JheremyC
Well written and interesting.
Thank you for sharing your stories.
5/25/2020 c1 BMS
Good one.
5/25/2020 c1 2musme
I like it
Thanks
5/20/2020 c1 marvinkitfox1
Petunia and Vernon, being disrespectful to the Queen Herself? Arguing with Her Majesty? YELLING at Her?

Sorry, but that is so utterly out of character that , that... good grief, no comparison can be made.

*plonk*
5/4/2020 c1 odonnellzoo99
Still Awesome the second time! Now I have to read Royal Ward by Catstaff to see if Vernon stays dead in the sequel. It will be very disappointing if he is resuscitated, since the whole point of this story was to give Vernon a FATAL heart attack.
I still hate incomplete stories, but RW had an update today so I've decided to start it with the hope it will be completed.
3/7/2020 c1 Duchess67