for Lies

1/2/2019 c16 Save Rock N' Roll
I really enjoyed this story. Good job.
9/4/2012 c16 Nothing importantjere
Awesome. Will you write more, soon? I really love this.
6/14/2011 c16 1TheMasterOfYourFate
This was a wonderful story! I'm kind of disheartened by the abrupt ending, but if it stopped anywhere, that was an alright place to do so. I liked the emotion you put in it, and how the characters were just spilling off the page. They were so..Them. I loved it, and just loved how you kept them in character. Marks little quips made me laugh, and sometimes, I had to stop reading cause one scene got me so hard. I have always loved reading about Roger and Marks relationship, since I get their humor, and things that aren't supposed to be funny, crack me up. Sardonic humor is kind of my thing.

I admit, I was a little wary of reading this at first, but after reading the first paragraph, you got me hooked! So, once again I'll say how wonderful thus little fiction was. It made my day a little awesomer, if you'll excuse my phrasing.
2/16/2011 c16 22Nejilovesyaoi
yo! I just want to say that I enjoyed your fanfiction, although you had some grammar and other mistakes, but they weren't to big. The ending was a little disappointing, but it was still good. I just wanted to say that you shouldn't take lack of reviews so personally. Some people just don't have the time to review, or just don't know what to say. Also, with smaller fandoms it's harder to get larger amounts of reviews. Trust me, when a fanfiction is liked, you will know. It will continue to get readers and reviewers the longer it is up. Trust me, I've had my share of few reviews for my fanfictions. It's a little disheartening, but even if you only get one review and it says it was great and enjoyable, it makes it worth while. :) good luck with your writing. 3 Nejilovesyaoi
11/30/2009 c16 4wolfinthelight26
I'm not normally one to read about Mark being addicted, but this is a really well written story. You really made what happened to him seem realistic. I just might have to check out your other stories. ; )
9/18/2009 c16 Reviewer That Wants More Story
No! Don't be discouraged by the annoying habbit of not reviewing that today's readers' have! This was fantastic! A sequal would be welcomed with open arms. If I read it in time, I would have reviewed on every single chapter! I read this in about a half hour, because I couldn't put it down! Write More! ... please...
6/7/2008 c16 2HeadingNorth
WHAT. Two reveiws? That's all? Whoever didn't reveiw on this story back when this was posted can go fuck an HIV infected cat for all I care. Don't be fazed by them. They were jerks. I do applaud the people who did reveiw. *claps*

You deserve big kudos on this fic. You deserve more tha you got. *Presses the four checkmars*
6/4/2007 c16 MinaMunoko
First I would like to say that this was a wonderfully written story. I enjoyed every minute. It's one of the best I have read in a long time. Second, sorry but your ending really did suck. I really don't even think it's an ending its...well it's like a never ending cliffhanger. I do hope you end up writing more to this at some point in time. Overall you did a wonderful job and I applaud you.
2/4/2007 c16 Max
Amazing story. I just read the whole thing in about an hour, I couldn't stop before I had finished it.

I had started to write one with Mark being addicted but not I defiantly think it'll look bad compared to yours. Heh.

-Max
1/31/2007 c16 50Spice of Life
You should definitly, definitly update this. It's very interesting!
12/30/2006 c16 Chelsea
wow, way to go on a pity fest for you. That was a horrible ending, you could have really gone on, but u chose to stop. Just because only 2 people reviewed doesn't mean thats the only other people out there that care for your story.
12/4/2006 c16 1HanaOtaku
That's it? I'm sorry but that ending sucks. It's well writen and all but to leave it off like that is just kinda mean. *sigh* oh well. I read through your fic and loved it. The feeling in it is wonderful.
7/25/2006 c16 Tiger
I would like to see a sequel to this.

How did Mark handle being suddenly picked out of rehab? Was he really done?
7/14/2006 c2 bad robot
I was just reading your note in chapter two (chapter one?) so I thought I'd let you know that I'm reading!

It's 2pm on a Saturday and I'm reading your story, instead of actually doing something like leaving the house. I have no problem with this at all.

This is the best mark-addict story I've read, yay! good on you.
7/10/2006 c16 4Demia