for Even Chances

12/15/2012 c29 reader
Bolded parts hit good, and I really like your storytelling.
10/24/2012 c10 Anon
I love the epilogue bit at the end, and I would love to see it expanded into an actual fic, but I don't see the connection between it and the vignette above it. I originally thought it was the same, but some facts don't match up between the two. Both are really great though. As I said, I would love to see the second one expanded into an actual fic because I love how you played with the timeline and how everything is similar, but at the same time different.
2/10/2012 c29 6OhtarIstar666
This entire thing was wonderful. I love the last line. Dickie the Dick!
10/15/2011 c19 7This is getting old
Hahahahaha... This one is my favorite as of yet!
3/6/2011 c29 2JustNobody
Oh, man. This fic is so depressing how cheery it is. I mean, for the most part things turn out so well. Why can't things actually work like that in the DCU? Why can't people be as happy, why can't things work out as well as they mostly do here?

...nice writing, by the way.
8/11/2010 c29 8Riana1
I adore all the ways you let Jason live, learn, and love. He was never a bad kid, just passionate and fervently faithful to his feelings even if they were invested in unworthy people sometimes.

Superman as always is awesome.
8/11/2010 c23 Riana1
I love how Jason flirts and feels out his way to being a team leader.

I love him.
5/26/2009 c20 anon
Hey look the thing about parents some are great some are terrible and most are somewhere in between

Didn't Arthur join the Suicide Squad to seek redemption and make Stephanie proud of him
5/5/2008 c28 7Matt the Batman Fan
Hard to believe that I hadn't reviewed this earlier. As usual, it's a fine little drabble with just enough detail to make it interesting and with just enough pacing to keep it short and sweet. Personally, I've never really been much for keeping things short and sweet so I have to give you credit for being successful with it. The only real nitpick I have with the story is that I would have liked to see another character's perspective on Stephanie's transformation although, admittedly, that's obviously not what you were shooting for.
4/17/2008 c28 8Riana1
I adore how you twist the paths they take and still end up rooftop high.
3/12/2008 c28 steelelf
that's really... really beautiful!
3/11/2008 c28 40Tracey Claybon
I especially like this chapter - it would have made a better ending for Stephanie than the one they gave her in the comics.

T
1/17/2008 c27 8Riana1
Lil' Jay always breaks and warms my heart.
1/17/2008 c26 Riana1
Sincerely lovely.
1/17/2008 c27 24Protector of Canon2
Aww, Jay saved Dick's parents.

GO JASON!