for Bittersweet

9/3/2007 c1 LittleZurawski
That was really cute! Great job.
3/10/2007 c1 jcool789
Funny!
5/6/2006 c1 riotgirllina
lol

i love it

are you going to continue or is it a one shot?

i like it, update soon!
3/28/2006 c1 24everobsessed
nice story! luv the plot already...hope u continue it.
3/3/2006 c1 3Instant Star Finatic
You wrote it really well. You even did well with Liam, even though we don't know much about him. All I can sugest is to keep writing, it's so much like the show, I had a dream wher your story came true, I imagined it in my head. You must write more!
3/2/2006 c1 1Neviegirl
wow that really was so amazing. man want will sadie do? what will Jude and Tommy do please i did to know right now.
2/26/2006 c1 88FreeingAlys
LOVED it! Please update soon, amazing story.
2/26/2006 c1 12Joskers
UPDATE PLEASE! THAT WAS WRITTEN REALLY WELL!
2/25/2006 c1 4musical-cynders
Hey this is awesome! Post more soon.
2/25/2006 c1 1TheresXOXus
this is really good. post more
2/25/2006 c1 Jny777
OMG continue before I die. You are an amazing write. Oh wow. I can't get over that. When I read the first to paragraphs my mouth dropped. PMS
2/25/2006 c1 8starfan88
This story is amazing...is it a one-shot or are you planning on adding more? I really liked how you brought us full circle-starting in the heat of the moment, back tracking to how it began, and then taking us back to the present. The emotions and dialogue are so realistic and you captured the characters perfectly. Even Liam. It's really vivid and well-written, I absolutely loved it and hope you add on to it!
2/25/2006 c1 MzDAS4616
so much ... "something" (cant put my finger on it) between tommy and jude. but n e way i luv it, u have 2 continue