FanFiction.Net
for silent love

9/13/2006 c2 12Shadow63
its is very good silent! I love it! Um...I updated my story!
3/28/2006 c2 1Joe who can't get a valid name
ah dus als ik het

goed begrijp gaat Usagi uit met Seiya maar

Mamoru word jaloers en verpest het ?

haha ik zie het al helemaal voor me Haruka die de afwas doet.

hoe dan ook , schiet een beetjuh op met

dat volgende hoofdstuk

Update !

gr. Joe
3/13/2006 c1 9SnowAngel101
HEy like the story and i have decided to review all the way with your story cuz your doing the sme for me I love it so far please update soon.
3/13/2006 c2 SnowAngel101
Cool story i love teh plot so far i hope you update soon
3/1/2006 c1 2MyCupcake
It is a good start i like the idea of Haruka and Usagi being sisters. The closeness between the two shows a good bond that could have been brought together by the death of the parents. Oh the idea that you are going to play with between two guys spices it up to. The twist put on Usagi's character is also nice her being neat is such a relief than her being a total slob like in most of the fics that i read. keep writing n i will keep reading. Laters
3/1/2006 c1 12Shadow63
Hola mi amigo! ¿cómo es usted? ¡Soy bueno! Sorry, I'm playing with a translator not sure how good it is but hey! I like dah story and the whole keeping Haruka a woman with a lesbian undertone is AWESOME! And I'm not only saying that cuz I'm bi! Keep it up! I WUV YOU sailorstars16, not only are you muh bestest buddie but you're also muh fan!
2/26/2006 c1 1Joe who can't get a valid name
Haha poor Haruka i can already see where this is heading. Okay now to guess the pairings , Okay Mamoru&usa and Ruka&michi , am i right or am i right ? Well Update soon !

Joe

ps. Please let Seiya die a painful dead i hate that (*cough* ass *cough *hole* ~stupid travestite~)