for For Konoha

3/28/2014 c1 Balfie
Wait, what was the song you used in the story? And please please please tell us why he had to do it! Good work:)
7/6/2012 c1 Guest
you should do a sequel all dramatic when they find him and as they all read their letters
i wonder their feelings towarrd naruto
6/17/2012 c1 4Warrior of Aces
That was well written... you should post the letters, hint, hint.
11/25/2011 c1 5IcePrincess-O-O
Hi, I wanted to reply and thank you for the kind review you left me for my story Because I am a Girl. But you had your pm function disabled so I'm writing a review instead haha.

A lot of things happened in the last few years that I didn't want to get into online, and I'm really grateful to receive your understanding and support despite my lack of explanations.

I'm actually in the process of writing an original novel these days...so not sure if I'll get back into fanfiction just yet. Maybe a short one shot once or twice when the mood hits =).

Btw I read your story and it's wonderful!
10/14/2011 c1 kits-hold-their-tears
I like this! Poor Naru. I heard the song as I read this and I kind of wanted to cry. Is there a reaction on this by his friends? I kind of want to know what he wrote to them.
2/16/2011 c1 4Amika-Kyou
Hey there^^

I think generally you had a good idea with Naruto killing himself to serve Konoha in a way, however it remains unclear why exactly he does that...which kind of confuses me.

Apart from that your story is well written, so good job^^
7/27/2010 c1 4ruhiko
it was so sad TT^TT BUT i love it
11/28/2009 c1 BlackMoon6666
I would really like to see those letters he wrote to everyone,I liked this alot it was easy to read and very touching.
7/13/2009 c1 11Expression812
Really good job! Brovo! What do the letters say? I really like this song, what's it called?
11/29/2008 c1 23Gohanzgirl
I really hope that you continue this! I can't wait to read what he's written! I had to search for the song though because I wanted to listen while I read it.
7/7/2008 c1 16hA-UkA
Interesting plot - *pouts* I only knew that Naruto was the Yondaime from the line 'He lightly traced the womans face. “At least I’ll get to see you again.”' onwards.
4/22/2008 c1 Apocalypse
wow! your style is really good!

please write more naruto yondaime stories! im a big fan of them!

o.o ..i managed to end all my sentences in ! xS
3/20/2008 c1 lunachiarolover
really good but sad
9/14/2007 c1 38YaoiFanGirl1990
Please add the letters i really want to know! I didn't understand why he committed suicide, i really don't. Was it because of Kyuubi who knows time will only tell.
9/1/2007 c1 Rahzenshia
I really liked this story it was so sad. Please post what Naruto wrote in the letters.
55 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »