for Protector of Voyagers!

1/18/2010 c2 Stevi Re
Frankly, this makes me want to read the original story. ANyplace I can find it?
7/21/2008 c2 spencerthekat
This chapter was just as amusing as the last! I certainly can relate to your feelings on those Sue's. Thanks for the chuckle! :)
7/21/2008 c1 spencerthekat
Well that's one way to get rid of a Mary Sue! ROFLOL! I never read the original story that this is based on, but your version is very entertaining! Looking forward to reading your other stories in this realm.
3/3/2007 c1 58VoyagerG
OUCH! Please don't get me! Entertaining and clever, lady! But a sad ending for Cass. I love our boys and want them to come out right too, you really get us OC people! *-P
1/30/2007 c2 15DaynaWayna
IndeMaat: OMG this is just too funny! It does border on mean-spirited, but I do understand parody and it did make me giggle. I'll have to ask CassBogg (a friend of mine from Voyagers! Fan pages) what she thinks of it. And, I don't know if I want to open myself up to this, but I think I'm flattered that my stories haven't been attacked by the PPC! I can humbly say that yes, one character did start out as a Mary Sue, but she kinda gained a life of her own so is now her own person.

Thanks for intertaining, even if I think the PPC goes a 'bit' overboard in Killing the poor MS's. :) I kinda liked Cassey. :giggles:
5/24/2006 c2 4Daisymay79
*giggles* Very funny and oh - so - true. Great job
5/15/2006 c1 ObsessedRomantic
I have two Starship Troopers Fanfics. Called The Price and To the VIctors. I do hope Master Sergeant Desmond won't meet her end at Agent ALlison's hands. I don't think my girl is a Mary sue but I've been wrong before.
5/15/2006 c2 ObsessedRomantic
This is good stuff right here, and right'bout now I'm hoping to GOddess None of my charecters ever gets whacked by this chick.
2/27/2006 c2 Share
For the record, I am not the anonymous person above. I understand what parody is and how it can be entertaining but in my opinion, unless you are CassBogg themselves, this is just sort of mean. Sometimes, people want to write for an escape, because they had a lousy day, because it makes them feel creative, whatever reason and sometimes it's nice to write without thinking whether you have a Mary Sue or not, and it's certainly nice to write without thinking that someone will take a character you put time/effort/heart into and do this. It's one thing to give constructive criticism, it's even another to say this character doesn't thrill you and give reasons why, but this rises to another level. Like I said, I'm not the person above, but I'll parrot what they said. Thanks, but no thanks.
2/27/2006 c1 8AbCarter
So you think my Kate is a borderline Sue? Great, now you've got me worried all over again. When will the Canon Device be ready? I'll be waiting for you. :;:sharpens knifes:;:

Anon: if you don't understand the concept of parody, don't read them.
2/27/2006 c1 Anon
Wow -I'll assume that you meant this in the spirit of fun but in my opinion it's sad you feel the need to tear somebody else down in order to make yourself feel good. Thanks but no thanks...