for Piccolo's Nightmare

When is chapter 3 coming
5/15/2017 c1 kioken122
That WAS GREAT!
7/10/2016 c2 DBZ lover
It was really hard trying to make them in my head sound like kids especially Piccolo...dang. Oh great story and I find it really kawaii so keep it up
5/14/2014 c2 Marlena
This is great! MOre more more PLEASE 3
11/28/2013 c2 larissa5150
Thank you for having piccolo say he wasn't gonna eat anymore fish people kept saying piccolo only drinks water but its not the hilarious story!
8/30/2013 c1 5Chem-Death
That's hilarious! I wonder if Piccolo is wearing the same clothes when he's a kid.
2/20/2013 c2 Saiyan Girl
Dude I really like it so far please update!
1/13/2013 c2 17T. Alana M
You haven't updated this in seven years. why :(
1/3/2013 c2 rain
so cool
5/13/2006 c2 7Star0307
Aw, happy belated birthday. It's like, what, a month or two later? I'm a horrible person... -_-

Anyways, I like the chapter! I can only imagine what Bulma would do if she found out that her husband was chibi. Or are they together yet? I forget. ^^;

Can't wait for the next update, but take your time and make it just as good as this. That way, we'll all be happy!
5/1/2006 c2 4Mistress.V.Arieyane
Loving your story! I havent watched DBZ in a while sence I've seen everything on Cartoon Network but its so funny you describe vegita how you know the back of your hand! Some Parts Im like "That is So Him!" Happy Birthday to you and Mr.Toriyama. I Love Mr. Toriyama ^.^; I met a guy that came to my school from japan that actually met him!
4/8/2006 c2 4kitsuK8
haha i really like this story! so far it has been great! cant wait till the next update! wonder how chi chi will react to all of them being little! hehe

~*~loves~*~
4/5/2006 c2 6Perfumey
Another funny chapter :) keep up the good work and update soon! :)
4/5/2006 c2 47Clarobell
Nice chapter - but what will Chichi think - dun dun dun! Her husband's a punk! Hehehe ... anyway, update soon or die lowly peasant!
3/11/2006 c1 Clarobell
I'm really linking the sound of this fic so far, but there is one itsy bitsy problem - I can't believe I did it, btI messed up the pelling of shenron and it says 'shenon' in big bold letters - you have to change that! Other than that, thi is looking really funny and I can't wait for the second chapter! BYE!
22 Page 1 2 Next »