for Up from the Depths

5/28/2018 c2 Guest
Who feels like smashing Vita's head in?
10/11/2017 c1 UNSC-AI-ANT
the covenant isn't evil, we stepped on their holy grounds, anyone who disagrees is an idiot
7/26/2015 c2 6Nikon Shadeslayer
Holy crap I hate that child
10/27/2014 c2 Guest
Doe's master cihf come
8/4/2014 c2 Recombinant
This should be good. Godzilla VS Master Chief, how is that even a contest? Master Chief: fires a Spartan Laser at Godzilla. Godzilla: snorts amusedly then steps on Master Chief. The end. I do think this is a good idea, though. I look forward to seeing the next chapter.
8/26/2013 c2 GFan1
I'e often wondered what it would be like for Godzilla to step into the Halo universe. One thing though, don't have him fight any Spartans 'cause that would just be stupid and pointless. Imagine it-Spartan says "You're done for you ugly-" Godzilla steps on him, the end. Otherwise, I like the story. P.S. I don't see the Covenant as evil anymore than the guy's daughter.
7/10/2012 c2 asgSHDHH
I enjoyed reading this chapter. Vita's ramblings alwasy get me angry.
1/31/2012 c1 2Embertine
Keep up the story! Being a HUUUGE Godzilla fan and a halo fan makes me want nothing more than to see how he fits into the halo universe. So please keep writing!
11/2/2011 c2 3GodzillaMaster
And I thought I've seen all the crazy conspiracy theories out there.

It's excellent that you decided to update this story. Hope it doesn't take another 5 years for the next one.
7/8/2011 c2 1Prototron MJ Tornada
Yes! You updated! Oh yah oh yah!
12/22/2010 c1 Sithis
I feel bad for the covenant and the humans.
7/17/2010 c1 5Eipok
I find it fascinating, the way you're trying to humanise Godzilla. Not that I don't like it, cause I do. Like I said, it's fascinating. But, is it really wise? Giving THE giant monster, Godzilla itself, feelings? For some reason, a part of me is just screaming "this will backfire and ruin the entire story's potential". So, heed my advice. Take caution. Be careful when approaching things from Godzilla's point of view.
6/8/2010 c1 4Kingzilla 3000
Sampling the wildlife? Your talking about when he picked up the train in his mouth arn't you?
3/4/2010 c1 4alkkhes
good dont pity the humans or covent or which either one that woke him up his reign is surpreme and and brings the term hell hath no fury then a woman's D go godzilla
12/19/2009 c1 1leon101
Though, I'm not big on Halo, but I do like Godzilla, this is actually an interesting concept, that would most likely be seen in a comic.

A good, if short, start to what could be an epic tale. One thing though, wasn't Godzilla a lizard of some sort, before his transformation, not a dinosaur. Meh, I don't know much about Godzilla's back story, just the basics of what he does.
18 Page 1 2 Next »