for Perfect Vision

5/16/2011 c1 Milady JxL
:D Very impressive!

Such a simple, lovely fic. I especially love how in-character you managed to keep everyone. Particularly Deans unpredictable, yet completely explainable mood changes :)

I love it!
10/4/2010 c1 MoneyForNothing
Perfect vision in hindsight, too, perhaps?

A sweet fic, well written and good characterisation and insight :)

More?
8/11/2010 c1 7carandae
I was clutching my eye as I read this. Such beautiful words. You captured both sides very well.
5/7/2010 c1 Ignore no longer in use
Awesome! I love Billy. It would be really great if you did continue but this is good. Great work.
10/30/2009 c1 7Neverland Regular
I like your style of writing, it's very good. I really like this piece of writing - although Billy is so broken down it's a little scary. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing; just another thing to show a good piece of writing. Well done :)
2/7/2009 c1 JClover4456
I love this. The Chumscrubber is one of favs, glad to see at least one fanfic on here!
1/21/2009 c1 24QuellyAnne
i really ejoyed the movie and im happy there is something here written for it. This was really good, I wish it was longer but its good. I think thats how the characters would've acted actually...totally how i imagined it.

Good jog.
3/23/2008 c1 sorley
I just watched Chumscrubber and really enjoyed it. This story is a nice epilogue to everything. I like the way Dean's anger turns into pity, and how Billy was made to show his true colors in prison (i.e. not actually being tough). And Dean smiles! Aw.
1/16/2008 c1 MissRevolver
~

Wow I never thought I'd find a Chumscrubber fanfic, and a slash one to boot! I'm so happy =D

I adored the change of roles between Billy and Dean, although Billy still has that presence and his perfect vision. The last line made me very happy as well
10/23/2007 c1 9charming2drew
So I just saw the movie for the first time, and feel in love with it! After watching the movie, I immediately came to this site to see if there was a section for the movie, of course not. So I put in the search engine, The Chumscrubbers, and there it was...this fic! I was so excited to see it, and then I found out it was slash...that made me even MORE HAPPY! I thought Billy and Dean would be perfect together!

Anyway, this was a great piece of writing. I really enjoyed it. It is definitely going on my fav! I hope you write some more stories!

Abbz
8/13/2007 c1 ladypai
i found this story through the chumscrubber comm on lj and... i love it. billy was/is my fave character. xD
5/28/2007 c1 2ima secretagent
I really liked this. It was short and simple, but it had all the elements of a great story. You didn't go too far or come up short with anything and ending leaves it open, which I liked. I enjoyed it a lot, so thanks for writing it!
8/22/2006 c1 octh77
you should definatly write more of these...i loved this movie and there arn't many (any!) stories based on this movie...loved it!
7/2/2006 c1 astea
I just saw the film,and i think your character potrayal is great, and you used the words at the end of the film about how billy learnt that it was bad to bully, i love the story you should do a sequel. Well done
5/14/2006 c1 1Lovebuggy
that was really nice, and u did a wonderful job with the characters!
19 Page 1 2 Next »