for Rubber Bands

1/18/2009 c2 1Fogfire
Muahahaha, i.. really falled off my chair because of laughing, that is so crazy, freakin', damn fun. Your humor is the best I ever heard... Never imagined that there could exist such a great story...
11/6/2008 c4 3GideonBlue631
Please oh please update son its very funny
4/18/2008 c4 C.J.Robbins
I liked Sasuke's tortue the most. he gat hit in the chest-nuts! ^^ ;D
6/21/2007 c2 Hiddendemon666
hehehe sasuke's groin. in pain too. what more could a fanboy as for?
6/20/2007 c4 5Kagome Raya
Can't . . . stop . . . laughing . . . too . . . funny!
6/19/2007 c4 Stary Knight
to funny! there are no wirds to describe what you have written. IT WAS AWSOME!xD so yeah keep writing.
2/12/2007 c3 2Silver Rose Assasin
that was so funny I almost died laughing! Here is something you could do to someone: Have Naruto take the biggest,longest, and fatest rubber band and aim it at a male's downstairs or if you choose a female some other part of their body. My cousin did that to me(on my leg) and it hurt like hell!
5/14/2006 c2 16TheOtaku Akatsuki
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! cant wait for the others!
3/6/2006 c3 3AngryPinkChibi
OOh! Kawaii fic! Rubber band chaos! The fourth hokage's rubber band ball! (Though it likely isn't.) Did you ever see the show Avatar: The Last Airbender? If so, CABBAGES! Cabbage cart dude hates rubberbands now! So yeah.
3/4/2006 c3 White-Arctic-Wolf
Hahahaha!*Rolls on ground laughing* Hehe, are you going to add others to the list, so it is a semi-nver-ending adventure? I can't wait to see Kiba's/Akamaru's(If he is in this fanfic) reaction! You could add Konohamaru,Udon, and Moegi(The kids that follow Naruto around and hid in the box that was supposed to look like a rock, if you saw that episode oor read the books)Although Naruto has no reason to cause them serious pain with rubber bands, lol*Has been hurt with rubber bands* If not, then I'll just have to imagion. Anyway, I'll be waiting for the next awesome chapter!
3/3/2006 c2 conlan0414863
keep on typing and ill keep on reading
3/3/2006 c2 50HarvestMoonRacoon
Oh God! That was so funny!

PLEASE write more! I was rolling on the floor laughing!
3/2/2006 c2 captain jimmy
*laughing uncontrolably* omg that is so funny! sasuke`s gunna kick naruto`s hiney! please update soon! peace out!
3/2/2006 c2 Shar
AHAHAAHHA!

Don't kill Naruto yet, Sasuke. He has to get to Gaara.
3/2/2006 c2 kiki
Thats so funny! (Please don't let Gaara kill Naruto) but I really think Hinata would be sad if you made Naruto did that to her. Anyways it was so funny! Lets just hope that Sasuke won't kill him. Write more chapters! I'll be waiting
19 Page 1 2 Next »