for I Am Jack's Roger

7/29/2006 c6 5Anonimoose
I promise I'll review. For one thing I love this story. And for another thing um...i promise I'll always review. Ta Da!
7/28/2006 c5 7ListenNatalie
How come I only found this NOW?

Fight Club + RENT is like a very tasty sandwich...more, more, more!
6/19/2006 c4 2yours216
Oh yea he is going back to Fight Club. WRITE MORE! I love it.
6/19/2006 c2 yours216
Oh my god. I love it. Thank you so much for dedicating it to me, it means a lot. I love you too. ^^ -HUG-
4/16/2006 c4 5Anonimoose
I heart you too. And I hope Roger goes back to Fight Club. He has to. Right? Oh well whatever you do with this, I'm sure it will be interesting. Can't wait for more. I really really really LOVE this story. Just because I love Fight Club and RENT. Two of my loves in one story. :le sigh:
4/16/2006 c4 blufair
I like this. It's a really interesting concept, and it works surprisingly well. Tyler is wonderfully twisted, and I think you've captured his voice well. I like that Roger is trying to resist, but Fight Club is really getting to him. Keep it up!
4/9/2006 c3 Anonimoose
I LOVE YOU! AND I LOVR THIS STORY! I can't wait until I get to read the next post. And for when Roger goes back to Fight Club. And thanks for the AN. It made me smile. YOU ROCK!
4/2/2006 c2 Anonimoose
Yay you continued! I'm so happy now.
3/6/2006 c1 2yours216
OMFG! I LOVE THIS! -wipes away a tear- The two greatest fandoms ever!
3/4/2006 c1 5Anonimoose
OH! Please don't keep this as a one-shot. I love this story. It's interesting and I think you could do some interesting things with it. Please continue it?