for Melt my Heart Away

8/13/2014 c3 kyuki619
good job eriol! omg i love the coss over of harry potter, naruto, and cardcaptor!
8/5/2010 c3 MidnightCherryBlossomCat
WOW THIS IS GREAT!

Can't wait to read what happens next!
4/18/2010 c3 1chocolateeater13
please write more!
7/9/2008 c2 cherryblossomonthebloom
dear i don't know,

about that story,it was good but sakura(cardcaptor)I was her 1# fan in the age of 4.antie brought a doll for me like her.anyways,are there only 2 Sakuras,anyways(again)nice story you wrote.(it's confusing,though)\/keep up the good work\/.

PS:i am not a thirteen yearold or up,but...HOW DO YOU UPDATE A STORY,do you have to be a member,how?(puppy dog's eye)
12/13/2007 c1 MyFaceDecievesMyEmotions
this is awsome i printed it out and everything
11/3/2006 c2 3Amaterasu-hime
HOORA time to review chapter 2. YES YES I know I don't have to update on chapter 1 if I 'm gonna update on chapter 2 but can you blame I totally in love with this story update soon
11/3/2006 c1 Amaterasu-hime
god damit I love this story and I think I just died and gone to heaven. This story rule one the best. well hope you update soon.

I really mean it this story really rules trust me and the people on this one. and again update soon
8/1/2006 c1 sasukefaves
cool! update this story please and soon! it's very interesting! I love how it's like a harry potter and naruto crossover!
7/14/2006 c1 maniackiller12
wow... gave me a mail telling me that the second chapter is up... but it's not.. WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME? okay... ill stop now... that was AWESOME... haha...
7/13/2006 c1 bitter-scotch
over all this is a good story...update soon
7/13/2006 c1 2JulietZombie789
this is so cool i cant wait for the next chapter
5/28/2006 c1 139Poison's Ivy
this is so good. you have great writing style, along with the whole package.
3/6/2006 c1 boo93
ttly cool! keep up the good work! ^_^

boo93
3/5/2006 c1 ying yang dragons
this is a cool story. magic. ccs and naruto. kewl
3/5/2006 c1 5StephanieFan