for First

4/10/2012 c1 nicelydone
hey i loved this. i thought it was very well written, no cliches or flamboyant language. It sounded like Maureen but the perspective was interesting. I like the portrayal of Joanne too. Great job!
8/13/2007 c1 HipsInc
Amazing...and, going onto my 'favorites' list.
5/16/2006 c1 Meghann
You're an amazing writer. You know that by now, I'm sure. I'm also pleased that you seem like you're as big of a MoJo shipper as I am. Keep writing 'em, and I promise I'll keep reading them.
3/16/2006 c1 74JanewaysEngineer
Aww that was so sweet!
3/10/2006 c1 8Boo Goes Squeak
This gets a great big "AW" for making feel warm and fuzzy inside. Great job.
3/9/2006 c1 9Tracy Winston
This story is amazing! I really love your insight into Maureen's character, taking her beyond the basics of her character usually only touched on in other fics. Please keep it up and post more RENT fics.
3/7/2006 c1 3kp0282
this fic was really cute and sweet...very well written too i might add. i love maureen/joanne stuff...think you should stick with them :)
3/7/2006 c1 lady anjanette de fleur
Aw... that's sweet, but sad... great job.
3/7/2006 c1 10JibbityJibJob
That was really cool.
3/7/2006 c1 Kichiko
Could this story be a continuation? It's just so cute and sweet! And I'll never get sick of your Mo/Jo fics, we need more of those actually, so please keep on writing :)
3/6/2006 c1 2LadyPup
Wow. Just, wow. I think you are the only person in the Rent Fanfiction world who actually understands Mo. I've been trying for months! Please write more. Maureen is such a hard character to get right, and so complicated and intreguing, I will sometimes spend hours looking for good Maureen fics. Or good MoJo fics. That's a couple I don't really get, even after having analysed them over and over. But I think you got it. Mo loves her cuz of what the world can't see, because she has to work for her love. That's why she hasn't left. It actually makes sense. Jo's a bit easer, but you still did her justice. So, please write more! I want more! Oh, and you should look up a script from the play, just to get the difference between the characters there and in the movie. It's very interesting, actually. Maureen and Joanne break up and get bsck together about 3 or 4 times. It's just fun to compair. But, over all, GO YOU!
3/6/2006 c1 30AdenaMentzel