for Nightcaps

2/11/2013 c1 shadowphantomnes
I have never myself been privy to the world of what goes on in theater, but I agree that it can be a backstabbing business, and well, Raoul trying to become the Phantom really was the last straw for him!
12/8/2010 c1 G-race
I really like this. Especially how you made "Hal" the Phantom, both on and off the stage. Very interesting. Anywho, great work, Gondolier!
2/5/2009 c1 11IamthePhantomoftheOpera
wow...that WAS morbid...I LIKE IT!for i am a morbid person...maybe he IS getting to much into the role...well, if he is, they don't really want do keep it from him, do they? anyways, very nicely written, and I LOVE IT!
1/24/2009 c1 6Sarah Crawford
Great. I enjoy this sarcastic little number just as much now as I did a few years ago in the contest. Thanks for posting it here.
11/28/2008 c1 4LePhantomessa
Wow. What an intense story. Rather gruesome, but very well written. Excellent work.
9/19/2007 c1 Violane
This is an excellent 'Phantomish' story. I can see why you won for Most Original!

I enjoyed it very much, thank you for posting.
1/25/2007 c1 maidmoiselle mort
ive never seen something THIS original and at the same time classic. In fact, I've never seen this subject matter (Broadway, actors etc instead of the real thing) so cookies for you for being awesome! Cheers to Hal.

_Mlle. Mort
11/7/2006 c1 40x-forbiddenrose-x
A very interesting look at a modern day Phantom. Bravo!
10/29/2006 c1 orangeandwhite
Aah, this is brilliant! It's like the only good modern version that I've read. I love it.
9/29/2006 c1 13LynLin
haha I like this too. This is starting to become repetitive. I like ALL your stories. _ =]
9/8/2006 c1 7VeroniqueClaire
Dark and delightful, and somehow I'm not at all surprised that you can write modern just as well as you write ancient. :-) I particularly liked in the beginning the transition from "is this happening?" to "oh, he's an actor in the play" - well executed, and quite cinematic.
7/23/2006 c1 monroe-mary
Wow. You are right, that IS different. But I loved it! I am not particularly a fan of that kind of dark humor, but you pulled it off perfectly.
5/24/2006 c1 1Bandersnatch42
Ha! I voted for this :D :D :D.

I love this phic. It is ever so morbid and rather frightening. Nice job!
4/14/2006 c1 NorthAngel27
This was just terrific! Very morbid and extremely original. It was a ingeneous twist on the usual. Your brilliance shines on as usual.

Oh, and please update "Fraternite" soon. I'm dying to know what will happen next.

Brava!
4/1/2006 c1 121jtbwriter
That was rich-I love the dark playfulness of this-and

the name dropping was a stitch! Thanks for a

fun fic!