for The Dance

2/10/2014 c1 8SarcasticallySatyrical
Nice. A good piece, a good condensation of hours and hours of story into a little more than 2,000 words.
10/1/2012 c1 39Jocasta Silver
I think this is a beautiful one-shot. I like how you show their relationsip through sparring, kind of like the Echani way of learning through combat.
6/25/2012 c1 29machievelli
Supposed to have been posted 3 September 2011, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. but I had problems with my computer, and flaked on attaching these reviews to the original story threads for the last year. Everyone say; 'Mach is a flake, Mach is a yo-yo'. Better yet (Waves hand) 'Mach is trying, but he's still a flake'.

From Pre Mandalorian Wars to the destruction of the Star Forge: Two old friends share every experience except one

The time span causes some problems because the only link between the prewar and present is the duel and the difference in their reactions. They go from good friend sharing everything to mortal enemies. As the last few paragraphs say they were heroes, villains and saviors in their own time, and the only thing they did not share was death.
5/18/2012 c1 5Cats-in-blue-glasses
This was fantastic. It was simple, but beautiful. I really loved the ending, too. It was satisfying and didn't make me feel like I was left hanging on to the edge of a sad and tragic cliff-ending. Thanks for sharing!

Charis
10/15/2010 c1 3Cstan
Beautiful. I could really feel the emotions flowing through this text.
9/12/2006 c1 1Aurelius
WOW! This was awesome. I loved how you made their interaction based on actions rather than words, loved how you made it a dance. Best Revan and Malak fic yet!
3/10/2006 c1 Jen
Awesome idea. I love the way it starts.
3/6/2006 c1 3aenzo
I found this to be an incredible, beautiful story. The sparring portion is amazingly written and the illustrations, the abstractions of it are so very poetic and aesthetic; the way you wrote that scene knocked me flat-I was literally, mentally speechless.

Great show on emotion throughout, too.

I thought the...conclusion to it all was a bit underwhelming and very much in the shadow of how you started, though-the melody from the beginning seemed to wan a bit. Eh, it's probably just me and my tastes, but after the magnificent intro, the comparatively more mundane ending seemed a tad too mundane..

..I still love it. ;)