FanFiction.Net
for You Choose or I Do

12/18/2017 c15 Jade
Please continue the story when you are able, I need to see Blenheim learn what happened to Edward.
4/4/2017 c15 Nyghtmare
I really hope this will be continued someday.
9/23/2016 c15 1DanishCoffee
Hey~! Im Ebony, Ive just started and I think this story is really good.
but there are some grammatical errors but thats fine. i just wanted to ask if i could be this book's beta so this book could be better
9/3/2016 c15 YumeDeAimashou
has stopped working due to the fact that we are too worried bc Edward is gone
7/10/2013 c15 Guest
Update please!
6/11/2013 c15 Guest
Update I am begging u
5/6/2013 c15 34Half Demon Alchemist
Omg I love this so much! I love how the humunculi think of Ed as family! Its just so cute! I love it. I really do. Its adorable really. Omg Hohenheim is here! Omg omg omg! Please update!
10/22/2012 c15 12Miko Vampire
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
8/11/2012 c15 13AnimeWolf56
please tell me you will finish this!
1/23/2012 c15 6Lizzybear54
Damn, i wanna read more!

This story is amazing! So plz plz plz plz plz plz plz update ASAP~! :D
11/14/2010 c15 5princess moon shadow
Love it! More please, don't leave me hanging!
6/14/2010 c15 23Kiyohara Shi
I wonder why you're not updating this story, I love it. writer block ka? pity, I wish to read more of this story, you know?

I'm so hoping you decide to finish it. I wanted to see you kill Dante, you know? =P

anyway, hope you the best for your stories and your real life *winks*
9/6/2009 c15 1legolasfan91
This story is really great! I hope you update very soon.
3/23/2009 c1 Rae
Hey- great story!

I was REALLY hoping you could update soon, I can't wait for this story to be finished so I can find out what happens/ed. Hurry up and update, this is such a good story!
12/31/2008 c15 11Kyuubi no Goddess
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! i love this story! great job so far!

kyuu out!