for Omamori

6/21/2020 c1 2Gamergail
It’s nice, Kazuha and Ran don’t become good friends and call each other -chan untill Kazuha goes to Tokyo but it’s still a nice and heartwarming story
10/27/2013 c1 1parttimekater
I love this story so much
1/22/2011 c1 Kazhua
I loved it but, the Omamori is blue : D
12/19/2009 c1 topaz-tantei
I always though that Heiji and Kazuha's omamori were special... and its nice to finally see a fic about them with Shinichi and Ran in it!

topaz-tantei
7/2/2005 c1 25Jazzy Uchiha
i liked it
3/6/2005 c1 49Fyliwion
*sniffles* Thats so sweet *snifsnif* Adorable one shot
10/19/2004 c1 5CherryArrow
good story! ^^
8/26/2004 c1 1kuramazlilsis
aw...how sweet! hope u put in more heiji and kazuha! ^_^

=^kirara~= x3
8/16/2004 c1 Julie-chan
I liked your fanfic. it was REALLY well written and im glad that i got a chance to read it. ( wow, that sounded lamer then i thought..oh well, its true after all...)

Please E-mail me and tell me your thoughts about Detective Conan! Thank you

Julie-chan
3/5/2003 c1 12mdseiran
Wow. Found 2 great fics in one day hidden in ff.net's darkest corners. :P

Really awesome fic. Not WAFFY, but really really sweet. Funny too. ^^
8/30/2002 c1 aeon
Wow. That was a really really nice fic! And it wasn't overly sappy too! ^_^ Anyways, good job!
7/19/2002 c1 5Hakaisha
O_O *is in awe at the indescribeable sweetness of it all* Oh my god...man, what a beautiful piece! I read this on your website, started gushing over it for about a week (ask my friends if you don't believe me; they had to put up with me ranting and forcing THEM to read it! ^.^;;), and re-reading it as much as possible. After discovering this on ff.net, I figured I owed you a review. ^_^

This is incredibly sweet, and I can't help but giggle at Kazuha & Heiji's reactions (well, that might be because Heiji's my favorite character...), and feel sorry for Shinichi and Ran. I loved this fic so much the instant I was done I started re-reading the 19 volume of Detective Conan...it's so sweet (NOT SAPPY! Warm and fuzzy and sad all at once, more like), and you really did a good job! *adds to faves*

Kudos to you! Thanks for the great read!

~Hauntress
5/25/2002 c1 joyjoy4eva
nice finish up! It gets annoying sometime that the episodes don't always connect up.
3/4/2002 c1 Anaxo
A very sweet and cute fanfic. I like how the relationship between Heiji and Kazuha is done, symbolized by the omamori Heiji carries. The telephone conversation was very in-character; I could almost see it actually happening in the anime/manga itself.
1/29/2002 c1 104Icka M. Chif
WHAAAAA-HOOOOOOOOO!

okay, wrong response for a very sweet fic... ^^;;

A friend gave me an omamori in Japan over a year ago, and I've been going crazy trying to find out what it's call. Thank you!

And like Heiji, the only times I've been seriously injuried is when it hasn't been with me. Weird, ne?

Thank you for the name and the awesome fic! Poor Ran.

-ICKA!