for Bring it on Hogwarts

10/25/2019 c19 9CandyHearts22
I absolutely loved this story! It was so fun to read. I even enjoyed learning about the world of cheerleading. Thanks so much for sharing your work with us.
10/25/2019 c8 CandyHearts22
OMG I laughed until I cried over chapter 7 and especially this chapter. The banshee comment set me off and I just kept laughing. Poor Snape... I too have my own shuddering memories of Cotton Eyed Joe. From Filch driving like a lunatic, Hermione's wig coming undone to the echoes of boom boom in his head, I laughed so hard! Snape's reaction to the music and the ride home is everything! I'm really enjoying this story so far and I can't wait to read the rest of it. I had to leave a review here first because chapters 7 & 8 were so funny.
7/23/2019 c19 HowlsAtMoons
I'm not usually one for the HG/SS pairing, but this fic was positively delicious to read! Kudos to you.
5/28/2019 c1 57hollybridgetpeppermint
Hi! I'm going to PM you as well as review, just in case you somehow see one and not the other. Anyway, I'm in the process of creating ebooks of some of my favorite fanfics in order to have access to them on my Kindle when I'm offline, and I included "Bring it on Hogwarts". I wondered if you wanted me to give you access to the ebook, for whatever purposes you choose :) If so, let me know, and we can discuss how best to give it to you!
10/20/2017 c6 clausumcormeum
Oh dear.
8/10/2017 c18 Thorn
Severus had as much a chance of mastering broom-less flying as he did of getting Miss Granger's status to change from his student to his lover... : this one is hilarious, knowing what happened in DH.

Great story!
4/8/2017 c6 Fraulein Takoor
HAHAHAHAH "I'm being punished by my headmaster for rude and anti-social behaviour"! XDDDD
1/25/2017 c19 darth-sakura
I had no idea what to expect when starting this. And I gotta say that I loved it!
1/13/2017 c19 13Stephanie MRV
DaMN I want a sequel. This is good.
1/13/2017 c14 Stephanie MRV
I cannot get over how amazing this story is. I hope there are more like it. At first I thought to it would be pretty silly to include cheerleaders into the wizard world but this is beyond hilarious. I hope more stories like this pop up.
7/2/2016 c19 20NoseyHeiffer
Wonderful story! Thank you.
7/1/2016 c12 NoseyHeiffer
Loved the way Snape manipulated Lupin
7/1/2016 c9 NoseyHeiffer
Bogart Snape! Hysterical!
7/1/2016 c7 NoseyHeiffer
Love it! I hope to see Snape try to make sense out of more "lyrics."
7/1/2016 c2 NoseyHeiffer
Great descriptions! I'm really enjoying this.
488 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »