for It's Just Something You Know

6/25/2008 c1 9dafuturesingingsensation
When I was reading through the first part, I wasn't really thinking anything, but right after the rant ended, my mind clicked and I was like "OMFG, somebody actually took the time to make a list." I mean that in a good way, though. =)

Great one-shot. I absolutely love it. In fact, it's going on my favorites right now.
10/16/2007 c1 6KlausIsMySoulMate
good job :)
6/23/2007 c1 texasgrrl
this is awesome! the ending was perfect just made the whole thing tie together. good job for the first instant star fic that you have done
4/23/2007 c1 1Poisonchik88
Hands down the best Instant Star fic that I have ever had the pleasure of reading ... It made me eyes happy.. Lol..

Brillant Work ..!

D.
8/16/2006 c1 14Davens
AWESOME STORY! And I am review for the sake of Tommy's Twizzlers... I couldn't not review in case something happened to the twizzlers! But anyhoo, Loved it! You're a very goo writer...
4/10/2006 c1 K. Burns
One of the best - if not the best - pieces written about Instant Star. I read alot of fanfics on Instant Star (mainly to see how the fans want the show to turn out) and I never respond to or review them but this is worth it so I will and I do. It is the closest to the show as it will come. You said you can't write a decent song but that was beyond decent. It was talent and if you can write like that then an only decent song isn't necessary. I honestly couldn't find anything wrong with it which can be quite rare for me. If you choose to write more - I look forward to what you have to write next.
3/30/2006 c1 70avocadomoon
Aww, very sweet, and well-written. Nice job for a first-timer. Loved it. :)

-MR
3/11/2006 c1 LuvTommy56
That was amazing! I personally am a Jommy fan and lately i have been questioning if Tommy does care for Jude all that much. When you recalled everything that has happened it actually puts everything in perspective and it was beautifully written.
3/10/2006 c1 12NuttyElla
I really liked it! Actually, I loved it! It had a great storyline and it's completely true! I can't wait to see what else you come up with!

xx
3/10/2006 c1 1Dog Demon Sisters
Aww post more soon

of course TOMMY CARES!
3/9/2006 c1 4xenasargo2
I really like this! I love the retrospective of the Tommy/Jude relationship. It's a great reminder to Jommy (or is it Tude...I think I like Tude better cause it sounds like attitude! lol) fans of what their relationship REALLY is about.

It reminded me of the time Tommy told Kwest "You think I like knowing that the person who gets me most is only fifteen?" or something to that effect.

I never really got the Jamie/Jude thing. He's cute with Kat, I guess...but he was kind of weird with Jude. The whole overly "I LOVE JUDE HARRISON!" just made it seem even more like a school boy crush, and annoyed me to death! lol I like how you tied their relationship into what it was. How Jude just needed a lifeline because of all the suckiness going on around her.

Anyway, great job! It's different from a lot of fics, and I thought you pulled it off creatively and realistically.
3/9/2006 c1 Linda
KUDOS! First fic I've read that actually caught each character how they really sound. And I loved the story although I wish stupid Jamie had really her her thoughts. :)
3/9/2006 c1 8starfan88
I like this a lot-it's very sweet. And all of these memories are nice reminders of their relationship, whatever that actually is. I do think that his true feelings are going to come out eventually, but I'm happy for now knowing that he definitely cares about her. Great job!
3/9/2006 c1 8nessalyn
That was interesting. A different change of pace with most fanfics..but interesting.