FanFiction.Net
for Perfection

7/17/2008 c21 thetrsi
this chapter was way too short, please please please update soon, i expect a happy ending, but with the way things are going, it might not be so... thankyou for updating!

Perhaps, vegeta, with all his smarts can somehow outwit the evil goku. perhaps he could pretend to be docile and go with the evil goku's plan until he catches him off guard..

update soon!

`Silver
4/18/2008 c20 LoveMeKags
I can't wait for the next update!

Love,

LMK
4/5/2008 c20 thetrsi
no way... i cannot believe you have left us hanging like that... please please please please please update soon!

~Silver
3/27/2008 c20 26Cantare
Camaro. So sorry that I never got to this chapter in the month it was posted. I just noticed now. It's been a long time since I've read anything by you, and again you didn't disappoint.

I love the vivid descriptions, the constant comparisons between Vegeta and Goku, Vegeta and Kakarot, Goku and Kakarot...it is all a mesmerizing blend of bad and worse. All of them are depraved in their own way. You surprised me by giving Vegeta moral high ground with his speech about family and honor. I thought that conflicted with his own seduction and betrayal of Goku in the first few chapters, though. Didn't he betray his family to hurt Goku?

What torture for Goku to be hanging there behind the mirror, unable to communicate with Vegeta. The description at the end of the chapter was excellent, the thoughts he had about how the story COULD end. You directly spoke about an ending that an author like you would never write. Though you write in a cruel and unforgiving manner, you also do not write cruelty for no reason. Everything has a purpose. There is a purpose for Vegeta totally screwing over Goku in the beginning of the story - Goku ended up in a world where he faced the worst demon he could imagine - himself. And he learned how depraved he as a hero could become, without a counterpoint like Vegeta. There is a purpose for Vegeta arriving here and meeting Kakarot. Maybe like you said, Kakarot will change because of him. Or, Kakarot will decide Vegeta's a threat to his own sense of self, and decide to torture him or control him in some other way. And of course, Vegeta would never allow himself to be controlled by anyone. I look forward to the future meeting of Goku and Vegeta again. I imagine it will be quite a thrilling chapter.

Keep up the awesome work and I hope to read more from you soon!
3/7/2008 c20 2teiboi
this is some deep story wow all i have to say
2/10/2008 c20 shahi
It's been a while, poor Goku, I love how complex and indepth your stories. Indeed a gift that only a few could possess. I hope the update is coming soon.
2/7/2008 c20 5Retiredwriter1809
But there's no way that's the end of the story.

Wow...simply awesome. I missed this story. And this chapter was definitely not disappointing at all. Loved everything about it; dialogue, Vegeta's reaction to Kakarotto's ego and harsh words, Kakarotto's excitement toward Vegeta. It was just...perfect. I am excited for the next chapter.
2/6/2008 c20 11Lady-Indis
Ahh. Camaro, my dear, i am NOT ready for this story to end. I am hoping there is one more chapter. How twisted...incredible. Completely horrible, of course. Damn.

Keep writing my friend!
2/1/2008 c20 4Vilranda
:O

That can't be the end of it...lol. There's so many things that could happen!

Keep writing,

1/31/2008 c20 Child of the Will
As twisted as this story is, this is actually the ending right? It's just there is no 'the end' or the status of complete on it so could you put any yearning for more to rest and completely confirm it? It would really mean a lot to me.
1/28/2008 c3 45tco-deanirae
I apologize you for my scandalizing and direct frankness here in this comment, but the more I read the closer I get to an intellectual orgasm, as a reader and also a writer that is.

My aestethic impressions are just indescribable.

I wish I could read more right now, but unfortunately the time chosed himself a side opposite to mine.

Regards and a bow to you :).
1/24/2008 c20 15Android-2217
OMGAWD that was fuckin amazing! A real perfect way to end this! (That is, if its over...)

This has definitely made my day. My whole fuckin week.

And i fuckin love you for it.

-Android22
12/28/2007 c1 slmon
Vegeta better not be back unless he's ready to make amends to Goku. Frankly, in the early part of this story, he's no better than Kakarot.
11/25/2007 c19 4Vilranda
Yay Vegeta is back. *dances*

Keep writing,

11/15/2007 c19 11Lady-Indis
Well, this chapter was pretty fabulous.

I really liked what you wrote about the concept of perfection...Very, very true, though i haven't ever heard it put quite like that.

I was trying to find something constuctive to say to you...but i couldn't find anything. I like this story more than most. You should think about making it a short novel, but obviously making the characters your own and doing little edits to make it work on its own.

Oh, and VEGETA'S BACK?

I am VERY excited for more :)
179 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »