FanFiction.Net
for Perfection

10/27/2007 c19 1Stray Dog Strut
WOW, so many things are running through my mind! I did not expect something like THAT to happen to Roman...or Goku. So gorey. I'm always drawn to angsty things. :\

I am definiately on the edge of my seat right now! What will Kakarot do when he sees Vegeta? What will Vegeta do when he figures out what Kakarot's been doing to Goku? Does he love him or doesn't he?

I will DEFINIATELY be keeping both eyes out for the next chapter! (and probably run into a few walls while I wait)
10/20/2007 c1 ed
boring

it has been done before
10/18/2007 c19 15Android-2217
OOh... so disturbingly lovely.

I had begun to think that you were never going to go back to this story. A personal fav, if I might add.

Keep up the amazing work babe!
10/18/2007 c19 Xstarlight-dragonX
Haha, yes! You're finally continuing this story. I love how utterly fucked up this story is. I do hope it has a happy ending though. i don't care how weird it gets in the middle, but I usually like it to end on a halfway good note. Helps me sleep better at night and stuff like that. I'm kinda curious as to what is going on in the original timeline while all of this is happening. Will Vegeta ever get his head out of his ass, relize he loves Goku, and then go after him? How would Kakarot react to seeing the one thing he spent all this time craving? That really makes you think.
8/9/2007 c8 8vegamarie
Poor Goku, to lose his family to that horrible disease. It sort of makes sense how he transformed into the brute that is ruling the world.
8/9/2007 c4 vegamarie
Again, you portray Vegeta perfectly (or at least, a facet of his personality that brings this story to life). Vegeta's my favorite character and while I try to stay true to his character, I always feel that I'm missing the point with him. Your depiction of him is how I wish I could write about him, but never seem to shore up. Anyway, I hope this review isn't confusing. I'm having a hard time writing down what I'm thinking. Even though Vegeta has used love in such a monstrous way as to destroy Goku, I sympathize with him. I can understand where he is coming from, feeling as though he has no purpose anymore and Goku is the reason behind it. And so even though Goku is nothing more then fodder for Vegeta's cruel amusement and revenge, I don't feel all that badly for him. In any case, I'm moving on to the next chapter.
8/9/2007 c3 vegamarie
Since I loved your Trunks story so much, I decided to check out some of your other writing. I just have to say...wow! In my own probably twisted mind, I love dark stories, and this one definitely falls into that category. First of all, I love that you are writing this in first person from Goku's POV. In this format, the reader really gets a deeper understanding of the characters motives and thinking. Secondly, your portray Vegeta beautifully. Like some sort of carnal god, blood thirsty but seeking a path of inner enlightenment. And Goku seems to be doing this as well. Looking forward to reading more!
7/14/2007 c18 Xstarlight-dragonX
This is one seriously fucked up story! I like it! Please update soon.
5/20/2007 c12 4Mr. Wuggles
Another amazing chapter. Brilliant.
5/20/2007 c10 Mr. Wuggles
This is the kind of story that makes you think about human nature. I can tell you're really smart, and you are probably one of those people that think about things all the time. I'm really glad that I decided to start reading this story. Well done.
5/20/2007 c9 Mr. Wuggles
Whoa. I didn't see anything of that coming... I don't know what to say. I'm perplexed by this story. Good work.
5/19/2007 c8 Mr. Wuggles
Another amazing chapter. I really like how everything was mentioned before, but now everything is starting to make sense. Great job.
5/19/2007 c7 Mr. Wuggles
I have to tell you; this story is absolutly brilliant. An entire story based on 'What if'. I'm just stunned at how everything is thougth out. Everything was thought of. This is amazing... I originally was just looking for something amusing, but then I found this, and I can't stop. I don't know if it's finished, but if it isn't, please don't stop until it is.
5/3/2007 c18 11Lady-Indis
Damn. Camaro, i haven't read this for a long time...months. You've definitely updated, and it is officially intense. =p Not that it wasn't before...Man. This is brilliant work! Yes, it is twisted...but vastly interesting. Update when you can. About how many chapters were you thinking of?
2/3/2007 c18 Veggi-chan
This reminds me of Monster so much, I think I might go back and have a re-read.
179 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »