for Human

7/29/2013 c1 602Ghostwriter
Wow. Cool take on everything. Catch ya on the flip side.
5/28/2001 c1 me
ok wow that was relli good...great idea about the future max thing that was relli smart...i relli liked your story u should write another!
5/20/2001 c1 Sherry101
Cool...Good Story...
5/18/2001 c1 Exquisite Taste
Overall, this fanfic was alright. A bit dry at times and slightly dull, but what can i say, isn't everything? Well first of all, i am not a fan of roswell to begin with. So why did i read this? And why did i review this? That is a good question. One that can be answered by no one...except me of course. Well This is the BEST and when i say BEST i mean BEST roswell fanfic I have EVER read. (You know what i mean) hope to see more work from you veggie-if that is your real name!
5/17/2001 c1 RoSweLLaDDict
ya know, I never really liked Tess that much but the fic kinda gives you someperspective on why she acts the way she does sometimes. Keep up the good work! :)
5/16/2001 c1 Avalon18
Wow. I didn't think it was possible but you actually managed to write a fanfic that made me feel sympathetic towards TESS! I am definitely NOT a Tess fan. I'm a Max/Liz fan all the way but this was really well done.
5/16/2001 c1 goo
ooooooooooooooo! good story! it makes tess sound like the most of us feel she is but also make her sound almost caring, it's like i don't even hate her caracter anymore. i mean she broke up the best couple ever[liz and max] butthis story makes me feel sorry for her and think she is a nice person. ok now i'm just blabbing. good story.i can't wait til i read more from u.
5/15/2001 c1 I'm an Alien 2 lazy 2 sign in
GREAT FIC!
5/15/2001 c1 RedRose
Really good. I like Tess and especially T/K and hardly anyone appreciates the fact she was raised by Nasedo, this was written exactly right.
5/14/2001 c1 52Lioness Black
That was great. You portrayed Tess wonderfully. Usually a fanfic is a fanfic, unless it's a Tess fic. I take those WAY to personally. Just a thing with me. If I can read it out loud and still be pleased, then I am happy, and the author did a fantastic job. I'm impressed. Very good job. Plus I'm a sucker for Tess and Kyle. Hehe. ~Lioness
5/14/2001 c1 7Margarita
That's a really cool twist on the whole future Max thing. I like it a lot. One thing that I think you would have to explain, however, is the fact that Nasedo died in the first episode of the second season. I think it would really strengthen your story if you could find some way for that to have been fake somehow. Either way, this was really good, and definitely a great first try at writing fan fiction! :D