for Centered

4/13/2010 c9 angel19872006
It'd be cute if she ended up with Bobby in the end.
10/10/2008 c9 48ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord
Are you going to update this soon? This is so not fair! You can't just let Bobby be hanging onto the thread of life for all eternity!
8/12/2008 c1 4edwardsoul
Hey shining!

I am not reviewing your story, although now I am planning to read it . . . . I just wanted to talk to you about Breaking Dawn, but there is no contact button on your profile anymore. Is going on your facebook page the only way to get in touch with you? Hope you are doing well!

- edwardsoul
6/10/2008 c9 Alli Copen
WOW I LOVE THE STORY LINE.

My favorite parts would defiantly have to be the tense moments between

Jack and Katy!
3/15/2008 c9 24Mignun
Wonderfully written story with an awesome OC! Man, it upsets me that you haven't updated this in a long time. I mean, I'm on the edge, wanting to know what happens to Bobby, if Chase gets the shit beaten out of her, if Jack finally gets some sense into that small brain of his. Ah, update!

2/8/2008 c4 6blissedoutvixen
Rianne sucks and I hate her.
2/8/2008 c3 blissedoutvixen
Very much awesomeness I love it! and I totally get the nightmare thing my boyfriends always had really horrible nightmares since he was little and it would always wake me up and I'd go over and get him out of it and then I'd comfort him and we'd fall asleep together. Course when we got to like 14 everybody thought it was really weird but I mean when someone has a nightmare like that you cannot just leave them there all alone. So I'm glad you put that in there.
2/8/2008 c2 blissedoutvixen
Oh wow poor Jack people suck sadly I almost started crying but ohmygod the end was so sweet!
2/8/2008 c1 blissedoutvixen
Ohmygod I really liked it very aw inducing.
11/4/2007 c9 1Rooney276
Love it! please update soon! i need to know what happens to my Bobby!

And i hope jack and katy get together, they are adorable!
7/15/2007 c1 17st.elmo-lover
I like this so much. I don't think words can describe how much I like it. I'm going to keep reading. This is one of the first Four Brothers fics I've read and your making me very happy I started.
7/12/2007 c9 ImAdctd2A3rdClssRkStr
FINAL.L.L.L.L.L.L.L.L.L.Y! hmm... vat to say? you need more chocola-tay! I wasn't even planning to rhyme this time, but it's your fault. Malt... balls? no running in the halls? this shit melts in your mouth... go down south...

IT'S NOT MY FAULT! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT MADE ME DO IT! *evale monica stretches from within...* THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT! NO, BABY! **WHACK!**

well... that was fun. in the sun.

erm... ohmigash? your story is better than my secret stash? it's not exactly secret anymore, huh. god I'm stupid- duh! this chappie was really great. I hope Bobby is soon in a better state! You just ate a lumpy M'n'M... that's what Barbie always says to Ken!

THE EN!...D...
7/11/2007 c9 1silenced22
Come on! I can't be kept waiting! I'll die if you don't update soon! You're story is great! Kudos! I love it!
7/10/2007 c9 itsTish
aww! poor Bobby! it'll be easier for Katy to get kidnapped now...
7/9/2007 c9 tlm1633
Drama! Action! adventure! and romance! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER ! , heck , I LOVE YOUR STORY!
142 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »