for Random OoT Poem

6/23/2008 c1 42freakyanimegal
...(blinks) ...XD! You were insanely bored, am I right?:D
6/8/2007 c1 21FlamingDoritos
Okay, FINE, it wasn't your first work...but whatever. I can't help being an idiot. So...yeah. THis is awesome. FUNNEH!
8/19/2006 c1 1SageOfSorrows
lol.

I am so serious. lol.

I am laughing SO hard. Wo! That was HILLARIOUS. Loved it. On me faves!

Farewell,

*silent darkness*
7/8/2006 c1 berries
sorry to say this but i've always thought link was wierd and bongo-bongo was cute. kill me if you wish... maybe i should run now (runs off screaming).
7/3/2006 c1 3Nienna Calmcacil
HAHAHA awesome...even though the rhyming was of course weird, i loved how you ended it :) look up some more japanese and tell link that nienna loves him even though he's an idiot :)
3/24/2006 c1 1fujiapplesgoBOOM
lol! nice poem! heehee! Link is so cool when he talks in Nihongo! Kawaii! ^^ hehe.. He speaks so well! I forgot most of my Japanese ^^;
3/17/2006 c1 17Cherry-sama
lol!

This isn't that bad!

It's actually quite good! =D

Might add it to favs!

Aww... Heck! I'm adding it to favs!

~Cherry-sama
3/17/2006 c1 orangeweirdo
lol, this is hecka funny. i havnt played many of the games but i'm sure its probably true. okay see yah!
3/15/2006 c1 2Feere Gorone
I read and now I'm reviewing.
3/14/2006 c1 Higucheeky
HAHA! I love it. Awsome rymes. Even in the author note! Go Rynada! I keep checking just in case you have made any stories...OH! Go to ma deviantart account (yes, it's still wyrvvn, and I'm an annoying talkalot there...I've scared three people so far)and I have pictures of me, some of the cast of copis copycat, and a manga project I'm working on!

I havn't updated CC in a while, I'll have to get back on it...I've been so busy looking at webcomics...

SITES THAT HAVE MY IMAGINATION SUPERVISORS (the CC cast, in otherwords):

-random

-Me And My Head is about the adventures on me and the gang...making bad jokes and killing eachother. Done in my frighteningly good paint skills. I don't have a scanner or Photoshop so...*sob* I am forced to do some non-shaded bit-by-bit paint program...but my skills are very good, so I'm content...sorta...
3/13/2006 c1 9Meg-sama
Yes! Go rhyming wizard, go! Very strange rhymes...O_o;; But good, as always
3/13/2006 c1 6Link Melee 1993
hehehe... that's good. Actually, the subtitle thing works!

Link: Baka itsu! (stupid INSERT BAD WORD HERE)

Be nice, yo! Antway, are you FFgirl? I guess not, for u have no spongebob stories. Nice work on the rhyming. I luv randomness :3! LM1993
3/13/2006 c1 Rev-On V5.0
Wow that rocked ltke Meowth's Party!(411 Meowth's Party Rock)
3/11/2006 c1 14syniram
great! i loved the line "Heh, let's see if they make fun of me now for being a mute!" - the national law of video games. often , the main character will say little, and more will be said for him... *giggles madly, thinking of chrono trigger* - if you've never played it, they think he kidnapped the queen. so, they put him on trial. and he was silent. so he was sent to prison . *grins* -

"D-something-ia"! also great. Darunia - it is an odd name, isn't it? i never really thought about it, but it would be easy to just be like 'oh, the old d-whatcha-ma-call-em'

hee. i like the Nihongo-speaking link , with subtitles. i don't know much japenese, but i did know a few things, which made me happy. and i could just like, navi floating behind Link holding up flashing subtitles. hee! fun!

~linker27
3/11/2006 c1 5Tollgatekeeper
I loved this! "Small shield, Short sword to boot, Heh, let's see if they make fun of me now for being a mute!"

Hehe, some of the rhymes were pretty smart, and not only is it a funny poem, but it also sort of shows what you thought when you played through the game, so that was neat.

So yeah, very funny. I love how you always make Link mean towards you :p. Oh, and I could understand most of the Japanese, so go me.

This story's going in my favourite's. Keep up the most excellent work.
16 Page 1 2 Next »