for The Mew Mews Down the Well

2/5/2016 c71 ANONYMOUS
JUST WANTED TO ADD THIS IS A SHITTY, BULL SHITTY, BLOODY, IDIOTIC, STUPID, FUCKING STORY.
2/5/2016 c70 ANONYMOUS
I'M SORRY, I DON'T USUALLY GIVE THIS HARSH FEEDBACK. BUT AGAIN I DON'T COME UPON SUCH A STUPID STORY TOO. YOUR ORIGINAL IDEA WAS GREAT, BUT YOU RUINED IT WITH SPELLING, GRAMMAR ERRORS, COMBINING TOO MANY DIFFERENT ANIME AND COMPLETELY MAKING NO SENSE TO ME. THOROUGHLY DISAPPOINTED.
5/16/2013 c5 7i-am-casass
Okay, it has the potential to be a good story, but it goes WAY too quickly and you need more descriptions. I would like to see what happens, but I don't know if I can read the rest with all the mistakes in it.
11/30/2012 c71 marissastar831
i need more
10/21/2012 c5 1Bloodybattle
LLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOCED IT
7/3/2012 c70 3spirit-of-the-fox10
the lorax is in it? this just gets better and better!
7/3/2012 c63 spirit-of-the-fox10
"character transformation: pretty princess" that just cracked me up! you are sooooo evil to inuyasha!
2/4/2012 c3 secret
Well i think your rushing the story and when ichigo whent on a date with aoyama there sounded like they didnt care about eachover
12/15/2011 c1 Mukila
My real name is Michaela Thats just how you say it anywho I love quizzla Did you know that when i get a email Im joining here and quizzla my username will be 28may for both and we could totally be friends
11/8/2011 c24 bur bur
the chapters r way to short way to short
7/28/2011 c67 10xDemonChickx
Its a very intereting story with a lot of humor, your really good at making it funny, you should update again soon, its a really funny story!
1/10/2011 c66 6Nosuka chan
Hya! thank you for updating your story! I haven't been able to get on the computer and read lately, but i have been very busy with school work. and no, i'm not actually in college or high school, i'm actually just a 13-year-old middle schooler. Who just happens to love Tokyo Mew Mew and fan fictions. And i'm used to the spelling errors now, i've read some fan fictions that didn't even make sense. And the only reason i'm able to review in the middle of a monday, if you're wondering, is because i'm sick. But i'm glad i am, because now i can read your story. And thank you, i feel honored for you mentioning me in the author's note. Please keep up the good work! And seriously, i would've burst out laughing if i hadn't thought i would throw up *sorry for the disturbing mental image*. Kish is suddenly a genius? and uses TOENAILS AND SPAGHETTI to predict time? I never would've thought of something like that, you truly have a wild imagination! And Kagura has an iPhone? Ok, i almost died of inkept laughter. Seriously, I never ever would have thought of Kagura having a twitter or being the social type. I bow to your genius! and once again, keep up the good work, you are an excellent writer and everyone gets caught up in school work, even middle schoolers. I am a loyal reader because i love this fan fiction! And yes, two am is usually an hour before i go to sleep at night, and my family calls me 'part nocturnal'. and if anyone should be apologizing about ranting, it's me!

Sincerely,

Nosuka chan
12/29/2010 c65 Nosuka chan
hahahahahaha! eheheheheh*breathes deeply and tries to talk, but bursts into another fit of laughter* bahahahaha!
12/29/2010 c64 Nosuka chan
jeez, it's so hilarious how you find a way to fit everything into this one big story! it's the perfect comedy! and i wanna trade pokemon with lettuce and shippo!
12/29/2010 c62 Nosuka chan
hahaha!oh-ha-my god-hahaha! inuyasha as a PRETTY PINK PRINCESS? hahaha! you have an AMAZING imagination!
84 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »