for Midnight Secrets

6/3/2015 c1 ritzkiaprilia
Uwaaa so sweeett XD
really curious to see the others reaction
3/4/2013 c1 11Adorable Kitten
Awesome! Loved it!
12/15/2012 c1 4Transcendentalist Tangencies
This is cute! :)
1/1/2012 c1 Denna Tejat
O-oh, wow! This was really wonderful! You have to write some more stories like this!
10/1/2011 c1 50SlashLover93
I adore the couple, I think I even like it more than InuKag and that's like my favorite pairing ... Even though it's been a good many years, I rhink it would be cool if you wrote a sequel, I think it would be interesting to read about the gang's, especially Inuyasha's reaction to their relationship! lol
8/22/2011 c1 12To. You - From. Me
Ah yes, good stories from years ago.

I love this.
4/29/2010 c1 LilyGirl1o1
:-O This was amazing! I've never read Kikyou/Kagome stories before, but I really enjoy this one! Wow! You're really good! Please write some more stories!
4/8/2010 c1 2Artistatwork94
dame that was wired and awesome at the same time, wow am i confused, but this story is awesome, i confuses me but it i like this one shot, you are an amazing writer, i hope u continue writing so i cane keep reading ur story, there the best, i just love them.
5/8/2009 c1 Shadow Kitsune67
Aw. Yay Kags x Kikyo love x3. Beautiful fic ^^. Love how Kags said she'd fight for Kikyo ;D
4/9/2007 c1 Silvara rivana
I like it. nods write more like it please. there needs to be more parings of these two.
1/9/2007 c1 4Kamikaze Demon
Kagome seemed a bit OOC but nevertheless good story.
9/5/2006 c1 Amphibious Psycho
wow lol i love it. i always love to see people become gay or bi. i think gay and bi people ar funny and kool.
8/4/2006 c1 6Eastern Cat
Wow, this is really something new, and well written. There are only a few fics that are this much perfected.
7/31/2006 c1 5HallucinatingDreams
Wow. My goodness. I have NEVER, in my four years of reading and writing fan fiction, seen a KagomeXKikyou. This is quite...creative. Oh, wait a second. Did I say quite? I'm horribly mistaken. What I actually meant was this is 134% creative. Other than the plot, the other parts of the story turned out wonderful as well. You used action verbs, nice description, and interesting methods of getting Kagome and Kikyou together. :) I liked it.
4/17/2006 c1 16DreamWriterColabs
Beautifully detailed with great emotion, I really enjoyed this and hope you write more.
21 Page 1 2 Next »