for Shadows in the Night

3/9 c20 7Puffgirl1952 the 2nd
I reread Shadows in the Night and I am writing a homage to it; my own Sailor Moon X-Over Fanfic story...Five Fandoms blended together; Sailor Moon, Hellsing, Blade, Resident Evil and Underworld. Thank you for being an inspiration to Fanfic Writers...
12/12/2016 c16 38SSTR87
Okay... This is really interesting. At first I thought Drake would be the ancient vampire who turned Aurelia, but now I'm wondering if Sauron is who you're playing with. And I'm glad you're bringing in the SGC. That means there is now an army to fight the vamps!
12/12/2016 c15 SSTR87
I know I'm a few years late to offer advice or an idea, but I was thinking. Shouldn't Moon Healing Escalation reverse the vampirism? Vampirism is a condition acts like a virus until the host dies physically. So, similar to the medicine from the first movie, if Usagi heals them before they die, they should be able to recover.
I don't know I'm still fleshing it all out.
12/11/2016 c14 SSTR87
Nice chapter! Lots of action, a rescue, and you end with explosions!
12/11/2016 c5 SSTR87
Wow! This story is certainly bring added to my list of favorites. You've taken two series I never considered but should be obvious, and blended then together seamlessly! Good job!
7/13/2016 c20 Darkdragonstar
I like this story I hope you finish it soon
6/18/2015 c1 mark
In Sailor Moon the word youma refers only to the monsters used by the Dark Kingdom. In both the manga and anime there was a chapter in which Sailor Moon took on what were called vampires.
2/16/2015 c5 michael.berg.750331
Man this is cool. Blade and Sailor Moon teaming up I love super Heroes teaming up.

But for Blade knowing nothing about Sailor Moon and her team the Sailor Scouts he should report this to Nick Fury lead agent of S.H.I.E.L.D don't you think?
7/25/2014 c1 Reldresal
The loss of innocence. Because Sailor Moon never encountered anything like vampires, right? Wrong. One chapter of the manga featured vampiric spirits that, while not Dracula-style ones, were named as vampires. And of course they fought things that were far worse. Also a common mistake in fanfiction is to call all the monsters in Sailor Moon youma. That name refers only to the evil spirits created by the Dark Kingdom.
1/26/2014 c19 7Puffgirl1952 the 2nd
I still find your story inspiring and I look forward to see more of the Scouts' evolution...

Keep rocking, rolling and writing!
3/28/2013 c10 slickman
Excellent
8/20/2012 c19 13cosmicMoonkitty
I really wished you would have kept this story going it was a good one maybe u well write more if not good luck to you and know i really enjoyed this.
8/29/2011 c19 searge
First off, great fanfic. I mean it, REALLY great! Now imagine how it'd go if you threw in SG-1 and Whistler into the combat altogether now...

Secondly, you oughta try to continue this good story, without a care for reviews or much a care, if it's something that you're interested in, that is. Good drive for progress is the experience and end results, not usually just praise alone, but meh, it's all still good I guess.

Again, great story here, and I'd love to see some more if possible. Thanks! :)
6/3/2010 c1 Ian Greene
Three words: Blade. Is. AWESOME!
1/17/2010 c10 Draco
Ok, this may sound somewhat redundant but... Would you please add in a few more characters? Namely hannibal and whistlers daughter abigail form trinity. But seriously, solid storytelling you've got here.
79 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »