for Galactic Guardians(Original Version)(Discontinued)

4/18/2007 c25 29Screaming Dean
A youma made out of womens underwear. I haven't seen that before.
4/18/2007 c27 148Emma Iveli
Cool! I can't wait to read more! Great end to the 2nd arc... I can't read to read the 3rd...
4/18/2007 c27 41uncutetomboy
Nice. But, poor Kenji! He's one of my faves ^pouts^; and he got his pure heart stolen, too...

Anyways, keep it up!

This reveiw's short, too, but I have to go to bed if I want to be able to get up tommorrow morning.

Ciao,

4/17/2007 c26 gen x
Haven't done too much reviewing of your work lately but I'm glad to see youre still writing. Good work.
4/17/2007 c26 uncutetomboy
Hey, TJ! I like it; especially Akane taking out Mallet-sama! Lol.

Keep it up!

Later,

4/16/2007 c26 148Emma Iveli
Good chapter... I can't wiat to read more...
4/16/2007 c25 1Rocco13
I liked the chapter but I have a hard time seeing Ranma bowing down to anybody even the king and queen of crystal city
4/14/2007 c25 41uncutetomboy
Hey, another nice, long chapter! Yay! Lol.

Anyways, I liked this one; Satoshi/Sayomi finally got a Power Up! Awesome. I especially liked how Mamoru and Kasumi both lectured, technically, Satoshi/Sayomi.

1) Langerie Lizard? Geez, no offence, but that's kinda corny, TJ; but also exactly what Happosai would name his monster. That perv is gonna die one of these days from his obsession with female lingerie.

2) You seem to love make-out scenes a lot. Although, it's not really making out, because making out entails less... clothes, to tell the truth; more hand-roaming, too. Take it from an expert ^_~. Lol.

This chapter was pretty good; keep it up!

Lata,

4/14/2007 c25 148Emma Iveli
Hahahah! Only Happosai could come with such a monster... that is so funny... and it turn men into women... I can't waaiot for the next chapter... Oh yes... were you inprised by New Lives for Chibi-Usa's new senshi name?
4/13/2007 c23 1Sir Thames
Great chapter, mate. Spot on.
4/12/2007 c24 luger 7
good work, dude!
4/12/2007 c24 Radio Driver
I gotta agree with Dean. It's obvious you've done a lot of work on these fics. You've gotten better with time.
4/12/2007 c24 1Rocco13
I remember you teling me how you've stored these fanfics but i actually think you've fune tuned them a bit because you get better over time.
4/12/2007 c24 29Screaming Dean
It seems that you've really improved a great deal. You obviously spend a lot of time fine tuning your fanfics. I enjoyed this chapter.
4/10/2007 c24 148Emma Iveli
Wait Happsai... plus diomond pod? Unmm... I have three guesses: A bra mosnter, a panty mosnter or a panyhose mosnter... that is funny... hope to read more!
423 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »