for Galactic Guardians(Original Version)(Discontinued)

3/2/2009 c48 6PEJP Bengtzone
Why isn't Westwood going to be featured?

He seems to have helped Pr Oak out with making the first ever Pokédex.

I don't think the fact that he isn't a regional Pokémon Researcher, is reasonable enough, to not feature.
3/2/2009 c48 148Emma Iveli
Okay... that was a good chapter... cna't wait for the next one.
3/2/2009 c48 1Sir Thames
Good show, mate. Spot on
2/28/2009 c47 29Screaming Dean
I'm glad you're keeping this up. Keep up the good work.
2/27/2009 c47 10Thomas Drovin
My word you update quick! Once again the Dark Blue Allience fails to achive it's aims. But what will happen when we return to the Pokemon world? Update again soon so I can find out!

PS: Congralutions on making over 300 Reviews!
2/27/2009 c47 1neolight16
great chapter also I should have the next chapter of mm up by tommarow
2/26/2009 c47 148Emma Iveli
Okay... that was pretty good... but there was a mistake Trista is the History teacher... not Guidance Counclor.
2/26/2009 c46 1They call me Bruce
The 300th review! Here it is. It's been pretty hilarious. Hyuk! Hyuk! Hyuk!
2/26/2009 c46 10Thomas Drovin
What a mess the Dark Blue Alliance left in the Pirate world! Good thing our friends drove them off, what next? Update again soon, after you enjoy your birthday! *Winks*
2/26/2009 c45 Thomas Drovin
Welcome back and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! What a great idea to update on your special day, I hope you had fun! And I see the battle progresses with NEW bad guys! Can our hero's cut it? I'll read on and find out!
2/25/2009 c46 1neolight16
great chapter be waiting for next btw I have started on the next chapter of male mews
2/25/2009 c46 29Screaming Dean
I'm happy to see you're doing so well. Keep up the good work.
2/25/2009 c46 6PEJP Bengtzone
Sad, that you don't like Tenchi Muyo, or else you could've done a great job with bringing in the Tenchi Muyo gang, who probably lives in Dimension A. I bet Washu could be a great Alpha-like ally, with constructing arsenal, vehicles, and maybe also mechas.

But, you like my ideas about Tenchi Muyo involved into the story; it's bigger chance that Dr O and Homer are dancing Hokey Pokey on my grave.
2/24/2009 c46 1Rocco13
Nice freakin fanfic.
2/24/2009 c45 1neolight16
It seems the site is working good job on the chapter I'll go ahead and read the next one
423 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »