FanFiction.Net
for Keep the Change

12/25/2012 c1 8Previously-FTS
"But perhaps the coolest thing of all is when your childhood friend completely wrecks the wedding of your love interest and her weasel of a fiancée in perhaps the coolest way ever in the history of the world. Of course, said best friend will go on to claim doing this for very deep reasons… but you know deep down that he really only did it for shits and giggles."

This paragraph literally killed me. Awesome fic,2 thumbs up for you.
7/25/2012 c1 27Freefan1412
...When you word it like this one very tragic story turns out to be quite humorous. I didn't know it was possible with this example of drama. xd
My favorite phrase is 'Of course, said best friend will go on to claim doing this for very deep reasons… but you know deep down that he really only did it for shits and giggles.' :)
4/14/2012 c1 7Shadow'sIllusionist
While Athrun does seem OOC in this fic, I still found it a rather humorous read. It provides a look into a possible side of Athrun, underneath his usually calm and reserved demeanor. :)
10/11/2007 c1 22Big-Babidi
Very nice. An interesting look into Athrun's views. I especially like the way everything ties together at the end and considering he's drinking, I'd say the alcohol can justify any OOCness that may have leaked through. Good work.

~bigbabidi
5/19/2007 c1 shiloah18
whoa! that's a Lot of the word "change"..! *faLLs of the chair & immediateLy stands up to regain composure* LOL XD ehem.. ehem.. gomen 'bout that.. suteki deshou.. suteki one! ;p
7/29/2006 c1 20Mrs Hatake Itachi
Nicely done!
6/15/2006 c1 I'mTooLazyToComeUpWithAName
This was an amazing fanfic. I really enjoyed it, and though I haven't yet seen Gundam Seed: Destiny, you wrote your fanfic in such a way that I wasn't given any major spoilers, and it made me want to see it all the more.

I also absolutely loved your ending. Very satisfying and funny, especially your last line. Overall, I believe I haven't read a single fanfic in this form of writing style better than this one.

Excellent job. I loved it.

And as a side-note, I noticed just one tiny typo you may want to check up on later. Around the thirty-fifth or so paragraph (including one-liners), the last sentence in the italisized part, "just stepped" doesn't have a space between the two words, so it appears, "...ironic continuum that you had juststepped out of two years ago." Just letting you know. I hate typos in my own work because it's completely the computer's fault, so I'm just assumming you do as well.

Again, great job.
3/30/2006 c1 118Slightly Sinister Sinestra
I started laughing, and then i was almost crying. It was damn good!
3/13/2006 c1 14Warp Ligia Obscura