FanFiction.Net
for you give love a bad name

1/17 c1 Guest
Don't you all just love the hypocrisy of Seiya/Usagi shippers. If this had been a Mamoru hate-fic with Seiya and Usagi marrying each other,there would be endless positive reviews. But since this is a Seiya hate-fic,the Seiya/Usagi shippers throw huge temper tantrums and flame this fic.

Seiya/Usagi shippers-how does it feel to have someone bash and hate your Seiya/Usagi pairing? It doesn't feel good,does it? But it's well-deserved payback for all the times you Usagi/Mamoru haters shit and pissed all over Usagi/Mamoru while placing your precious Seiya/Usagi pairing on a golden pedastal. Don't come BAWWWing to us just because we're giving you a bitter taste of your own medicine.
6/25/2010 c1 Chibiusa4455
It's nice but when I read the ending...

YOU DISGUST ME.

YOU ABUSE THE CHARACTER AND THE SONG TOO.

Write a better fanfic then this. Until then, I'll be waiting.
6/25/2010 c1 Miyuki99
This is nice, except for the ending. It's okay to have a Mamoru and Usagi fanfic but seriously, why even bother to put it in a Seiya X Usagi column? It's even worse when you write; "Read the end, it's great especially if you hate him." Hate is a very big word to use. And, using your common sense, WOULD USAGI THANK PPL FOR FINISHING OFF HER FRIEND? REMEMBER THE END, THE BATTLE AGAINST GALAXIA. SHE SHIELDED HER BY HER OWN FREE WILL! STOP ABUSING YOUR AUTHOURITY AS A WRITER! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO WRITE GOOD STORIES TO LET YOUR READERS ENJOY! IT'S A NICE SONG AND IT'S REALLY A PITY TO BE USED IN SUCH A WAY. ALSO, WHEN YOU WROTE, "HE WAS TO BLAME, ..., VISITING THE ONLY WOMAN HE CARED ABOUT, HIS PRINCESS," HAS IT EVER OCCURED TO YOU THAT HE COULD HAVE EVER BEEN ORDERED BACK TO HIS OWN SYSTEM.

Please, stop abusing characters and songs. I really look forward to a nice story wherein I would appreciate and mark it as my fav.
2/8/2008 c1 Lola
You are insane. This is the worst fic I've ever seen. And, to top it off, you used a good song. For shame.
7/20/2007 c1 small876
this was SOO stupid and sad

i think your the WORST

Usagi is not that mean she wouldn't kill anybouther i thinkthis sory is just plain WRONG!
6/3/2006 c1 Jizzeru
i think seiya rocks,but i like mamoru and usagi pairings...and seiya is a girl but only to save her princess
4/1/2006 c1 HMS
LOL! This fic rocks! And Seiya totally sucks to! i mean there is what kind of guy gets off becoming a girl! Seiya-baka has some MAJOR issues!
3/30/2006 c1 Bloodied Wings
I'm biased, a Seiya lover and Mamoru hater, however, I find it in my heart to appreciate a few good pro-Mamoru fics. Unforunately this one was not so. It was poorly written, with typos that indicate you were more then likely dependent on Word's Grammar check. Don't ever do that again.

I know my grammar isn't perfect, and I have a lot of reviewers who will testify for that, so I'm just warning you not to trust Word. It's evil. You are missing a lot of elementary grammar, such as capitalizing the title, You Give Love a Bad Name, added in a first person in your story, which is a no-no these days, and song-fics aren't allowed on anymore. And really, if she loved Mamo-chan that much as you say she does, she wouldn't give a damn about Seiya in the first place.

Not to mention you did a self-insertion. *shudders*

That's probably one of the worst things you can ever do. This whole story was fairly biased, with Usagi thanking your two characters for killing a guy. If she gives into temptation that is her own fault, no one else's.

The idea would've been humorous and I wouldn't be acting so hostile if it had been written better. You have a basic understanding of outlining a story, but as I said before, your grammar and sentance structure have room for improvement. (And as a side note, please excuse any typos typed, like I said, I'm not perfect)
3/17/2006 c1 Nemesis
I hate you!

you cant toc about seiya like that.

I LOVE SEIYA! ¿SO WHAT?

you are a realy stupid for write...

"i hate seiya"

¿what´s wrong with you? Are you crazy? you´re fic have to be deleated.
3/16/2006 c1 1ilovekoga
LOL

I don't really know what to say about it.

I enjoyed the story through I'm a Seiya lover.

I just think that ya'll is blaming Seiya for all this stupid things because ya'll know that he/she would have been the best thing of Usagi. EVERYBODY knows that. Even she did. Sure as hell Haruka knew that's why she hated him/her so.

Any I enjoyed the story like I said b4 but could have left the last part out that was just over doing it.
3/13/2006 c1 eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
this fic should be deleted

its called

and are only about 10

grow up?

k thanks =)
3/12/2006 c1 124Amnesia Nymph
we killed him 0_o we actually killed the little son of a...wmhuwhahaha ! go0d story , nice s0ng to0 ^_^

~ Risella