for Smile

7/1/2009 c1 v
this was completely touching. i absolutely loved this! CC and CD forever!
7/1/2009 c1 6Her Fantasy
Well, this is just so...ah...cute! And sweet, and sad. I love the character you gave to both of them. The ending is also great: "Maybe if I study him enough, think about him enough, I might learn how to smile again, too." - What a perfect, bittersweet way to finish off the story!
6/10/2009 c1 fdgdfgdfgdfgfgfgdf
okay, I mean, I've read a BILLION other stories like it and this one is just the same...
7/9/2008 c1 6Erra
Woah, this was a really sad fic. The emotions in it were really well written :)

I really like how you described the way he used to be to her.

-E
7/7/2007 c1 54Cuban Sombrero Gal
Augh ... angsty, but also very sweet and romantic. I love the way u really did tap in to Cho's personality very well
7/2/2007 c1 2ChRiSsIeCat
I felt this story as i was reading it! that doesnt happen much, but i actually felt a sense of loss, and pain, If you can write this well when youre sick i wonder what youre like when your well!
6/10/2007 c1 6hydraspit
This is a wonderful fic. And that's coming from a certified Cho -hater. :D

I really love how you were able to get inside her head and really show us what she was going throuh. I also really love how you describe Cedric, what he was like to her.

Amen to the thankfulness that GOF movie didn't slaughter the book! I was so happy when I watched it! :D
6/8/2007 c1 25Prieda Solo
wow this is really good. Great great deapth of discription in here, you make it all come alive. And the characters are exquisite, really well written and very believable.

I can't really think of anything else to say about this except to drool some more over the wonderful wonderful descriptions. You've painted such beautiful pictures with your words :)
6/7/2007 c1 32Lexie-H
i havent actually read a cho/cedric fic before, but i think this one is wonderful. it really captures the essence of cho's despair, as well as a beautiful, powerful picture of what loving cedric diggory was like. beautifully written, flows really well, and just generally wonderful!

this has been archived on the reviews lounge community, which aims to raise the profile of talented but under-reviewed authors and their stories. we also have a community forum which is really quite a friendly place, and you'd be very welcome to stop by sometime and say hi!

beautiful fic, sometimes the stories that come to you all of a sudden are the best (i think they're the most natural)

Lexie xx
6/6/2007 c1 38PurpleArmadillo
This is the first Cho fic I've ever read, and it was definitely good! Nice little character sketch about her feelings after Cedric's death.

-PA
4/6/2007 c1 Guest
So good! you should get sick again
2/12/2007 c1 4InkandPaper
This was really good. Angsty is right! You really seem to have got into Cho's mind when you wrote this - I'm now seeing Cedric in a slightly different way. "...times when he was serious and calm and sombre...the grins, the half-smiles, the boyish laugh..." it just shows little things about Cedric which could very well have been true.

Nice work!
1/29/2007 c1 shelley
Domlando, that was a not only beautiful, but also beautifully executed. Such a relief to find something in fanfiction so well done. Your theme of 'smiling' put so simply and so poignantly at the end and throughout, your style and your use of imagination in the little Fred and Angelina insert...excellent! Loved it in all respects - sometimes I find the best writers are the one-shot ones, but I do hope you write more Cedric/Cho.
6/26/2006 c1 Genne
well, that had me tearing up. it's so much easier to make Cedric sound abt10times better after that movie, eh? beautiful.
4/15/2006 c1 5Omnipotent Genghis Khan Sammid
Great job! I was never too fond of the Cho-Cedric shippers, but you made her really... human? Could that be the word? Whatever it is that you made her, I like it. Keep it up!
24 Page 1 2 Next »