for Not Dying Alone

6/10/2018 c1 Anonymous
It's 2018, and I am WEEPING. Wow.
6/22/2013 c1 Angela
Oh my gosh, you have NO idea how hard this made me cry! I love it so much, but it's so sad! *still crying*
7/28/2011 c1 AbbyIsWhatWeAimFor
Im crying.
5/9/2011 c1 Damon
wow...i'm a 14 year old teenage boy and i've always loved the outsiders (though i would never admit it), and this was very well written and sad. Sodapop was a cool character and didn't deserve to die the way S.E Hinton said he did.

Plus, this almost made me cry because last year my older brother died (not in war) and it's been really hard. This story was really good. Keep it up.
4/10/2011 c1 8AlexisLe97
awww.so cute.i luv it.
4/7/2011 c1 Out of Operation
I sobbed while reading this I'll have you know. That was an absolutely beautiful piece. Wow. That was amazing. You captured the pain and the sorrow so perfectly, I can't even describe it. You have a great talent here. Wow. Amazing job.
3/26/2011 c1 10Believe In Something Bigger
I just cried. A lot. I hate these fics but I love them at the same time.

This was great.
9/7/2010 c1 Scout
Would bother to sign in Stevers, but too lazy, so um.. this is great? Just sayin', gotta go creep your other fics :D!
3/26/2010 c1 7ConfuzzledAtLife
Wow... this was in all honesty the best Soda-dying-in-Vietnam fic I've ever read. It was so in character; the thing tha turned me off reading this genre is that all the authors just chucked their own political opinions in there, like "At least I'm dying for a good cause!" Soda would never think killing anyone was a good cause, and thank God someone actually WROTE that! I usually don't read these fics because it's SO obvious the author is just talking about the war on terror, but yours was amazing and beautiful, I'm so glad I gave it a shot.

Thanks so much for that; it was absolutely wonderful.
12/20/2009 c1 3low vs diamond
Definitely a tear jerker. Dammnit, you have a gift for writing.
9/28/2009 c1 noodle
well, its 2009, and here i am reading your fic. lovely job, it was well written and not too cheesy. soda giving steve the cross necklace was really nice too. awesome job :)
3/6/2009 c1 2TheTordNation
omg i am crying me eyes out at Soda's speech! Holy shit that was the best sadest story I have ever
2/10/2009 c1 7Ariel C. Rilmonn
Wow. I'm balling. i knew that S.E. Hinton had intended for Sodapop to die in Vietnam, but actually reading someones take on it is amazing. Just the idea of Sodapop dieing made me tear up, reading it, just made it so...i cant even think of the word. But anyway, its great.
3/25/2008 c1 10GrammarJew
I literally cried...

I think it was very nicely done. It was tragic without being melodramatic. Maybe it is time to revisit this? Give us a glimpse of how the gang takes it? Just an idea... Keep up the good work. ~Hannie
3/21/2008 c1 leuchtraketen
i can easily picture this story in the music video 'Ghost of You' by My Chemical Romance. the lyrics for that song fit it, too.
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »