for Pillow Forts and Distractions

10/5/2016 c1 Guest
Goodbye, heart, I'm sorry you had to be broken
11/28/2014 c1 alexasperate
That was just.. ahh, I can't even begin to describe it. It was so many things! It was tremendous, amazing, beautiful, and so much more. I especially like how you finished this. Simply saying that he didn't understand. That's just a stunning way to end this oneshot. It was so abrupt and I can't feel but want more. It's just so satisfying to read a masterpiece like this.
4/13/2014 c1 Guest
*tear*
10/12/2013 c1 Yoagil Izneal
Best story I've ever read!
7/16/2013 c1 17Pixies Between The Pages
You broke my heart. I feel like crying myself dry now.
12/30/2012 c1 6RandyWrites
Awww, that's why I love Kyd pieces, there's so much potential in the quiet character and people really take advantage of that, and come up with amazing little pieces like this one here. Bravo! This was very well done!
10/17/2012 c1 Anonymous
I 3 kid wicked! He's so cute!
6/28/2012 c1 Remaints
Ah dear, I cried!
1/21/2011 c1 44MonoSheep
Wow, I never did expect them crying; that is more sadder for them because Jinx finds a new reason why being a villain isn't that good. Maybe they will realize something sooner or later!
6/4/2010 c1 3Got An Issue Here's A Tissue
awesome! I loved this fanfic! seriously
1/14/2010 c1 33Consuelo Higdon
I suppose the sad yet moderately paced song I'm listening to in the background helped to enhance the emotion here a bit, but not too much. This story truly is very interesting and so much fun to read, with enough detail to let everyone know just what the heck was going on. And yet, it was still sad and poses a very good question.

Great job.
11/22/2009 c1 10StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone
i cry'd i guess im not a villan oh well love the story love.

badluck angel out
10/10/2008 c1 anon
I mean Jinx gave them that big speech about ambition then turned on them I mean it's like she set them up she was the only one taking her criminal career seriously when she walked in at the end I was like what a b!%@# Yay Kyd Wykkyd
4/3/2008 c1 36Little Miss Juliet
Aw...Cute.
2/2/2008 c1 6Firefly4000
I really enjoyed this fiction, not a fan of pot but that's just me.

Too often I see fics where the subject of Jinx's betrayals of her friends never comes up nor where people touch on Kid Flash's self righteous manipulative nature.

Which is what I am hoping to take care of in the 'TWYF' series that I am writing. Can you give me any pointers on the characters?

You have awesome fanfics please continue:)
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »