for Hear no Evil: Speak no Evil: See no Evil

6/3/2013 c8 32TechNomaNcer28
Heeee!Well well,I'm glad they all got their happy endings!
6/3/2013 c7 TechNomaNcer28
Oh god!The plot!the writing!my god,I loved this!Your ideas are just so freakin amazing!I'm in awe!A little! :D!
6/3/2013 c3 TechNomaNcer28
:(!Oh!That was,well,really heart-breaking!Everyone is in such a spot!God!
6/3/2013 c2 TechNomaNcer28
Nooo way!That was just...so horrible,how could he do that to his son?!Well,I can imagine Sirius just diving into the dream regardless of Remus wanting it or not!
6/3/2013 c1 TechNomaNcer28
Whoa!Oh Remus!What's up with you!?
3/3/2013 c8 SiriuslyMoonlight
Really well written and with an original plot
11/18/2007 c8 4bghnbghn
that was amazing! LOVE this fic. I have this weird addiction to stories where remus' family abuses him. you definitely have a hyperactive imagination, and I like it!
1/23/2007 c8 D
fab story!
11/4/2006 c6 Feromone
O my word! This either examplifies a really disturbed mind or a really ingeious and creative mind I'm sticking to the latter. I have nothing more to say but on tot the next chapter- charge?
11/4/2006 c5 Feromone
Wow I really loved this chapter, I don't really get how he got there but who cares? It was all lovely described, even though what was going on was quit disturbing, but never mind that on to the next chapter- Charge!
11/4/2006 c4 Feromone
And NOW I want to know what happenend to the brother of Remus, something unspeakable probably. Angst all over again but that can be good at times such as these (fluff overdose with symptomes of a strange feeling near the butterflies in the belly area; a constant flutter of the eyelashes; the thought of aw how sweet and lovely constantly played over in your mind etcetera) anyway on with the story- Charge!
11/4/2006 c3 Feromone
Quit the angsty little chapter there, weren't it? Yeah, but anyroad it was really good although I did have to try and keep my food in due to the Lucius/Black thing thank God it ended when it did (or actually you since you are the writer but you know what I mean) One to the next Chapterre oui oui- Chargé!
11/4/2006 c2 Feromone
okay so it was a bit obvious what the title stood for, but I am glad none the less that even I understand it now :) On with the next chapter!- Charge!
11/4/2006 c1 Feromone
stupid beginning? I liked it already on with the next chapter! Charge!
9/24/2006 c8 billy