for Hear no Evil: Speak no Evil: See no Evil

8/14/2006 c5 8The Miss Marauders
*sobs again* Aww! His brother...so sad! What an assholic father. To kill his own son!

x C x
8/14/2006 c4 The Miss Marauders
*sob* This is so sad! They're ending their relationship so weirdly...he's doing it...why? Because of the dream?

x C x
8/12/2006 c5 22PaddyWaddy
No§§WHy did he do that!Stupid SIrius!
8/10/2006 c5 2Slasharific
I can't wait for another chapter!
8/8/2006 c5 1StormDarkblade
Remus, you gotta confront Sirius! Or act all scared of him, something! Make Sirius regret it! D

Keep up the great work, this chapter was great!

_xx
8/7/2006 c5 6LuV2Writ3
I'm so happy that this is the one you decided to update! ^_^ Wow...there's just so much to say about the chapter, even if it was kind of on the shorter side.

I loved, in a very heart-breaking kind of way, the way you presented Remus's family life. His mom was a very sorrowful touch, and really shows a side of Remus's life that hasn't been seen as of yet in the story. ^_^ I love it so much!

Romulus...poor poor Romulus. ;_; I love it when there is a Romulus in a story (even though J.k Rowling says that there is no twin brother for Remus...) Even though the two only had a few moments together that us reader get to see, I could totally feel the brotherly love that they held for eachother. Which made it even more sad when Romulus was killed.

Again, I *love* this story, as you may have heard once or twice ^_^ Sorry about this really long review. Like I said earlier, so much was shown in this chapter! I *love* it! ^_^

Hehe, could I request for you to update this again tomorrow...no? Well, in that case, update again soon please!

-x- LuV -x-
8/7/2006 c5 6MagicalWinry
UPdate . .. with a longer chapter.
8/7/2006 c4 MagicalWinry
UPDATE!
8/7/2006 c4 33Captain Oz
I love it! And I've been reading since your first story. I might not always review, but that's coz at times I am rather a lazy bint. I apologise for that. Because you are a great writer. The angst rocks.

Um... update anything. I'm easy to satisfy. XD
8/6/2006 c4 6LuV2Writ3
Yay, you updated. Again, i loved it immensley. I love this fic more and more with every new chapter, and I was ecstatic to see this in my inbox!

I am in love with the way you write Remus and Sirius, and how all the emotions the characters go through are so easy to connect with. And your style of writing is nicely paced and easy to read. Unlike some writers who drown us readers in words of many descriptions.

Thanks so much for sharing this with us! I love it so much! ^_^

Oh, and the chapter I want updated is this one please!
8/6/2006 c4 3marauders4
Remmie! *huggles Moony* Oh, I hope everything works out. Down with Mr. Lupin! *battle cry*
7/25/2006 c3 1StormDarkblade
LOVED the ending. So much sadness ;_;

Can't wait for more!
7/15/2006 c3 22PaddyWaddy
Oh you are amazing!UPDATE please
6/7/2006 c3 2Slasharific
Are you going to update? I really like this story.
5/17/2006 c3 onamaewa
Please update soon. This is really interesting and I really want to know what's going to happen.
68 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »