FanFiction.Net
for Two Months Time

3/23/2006 c2 Pearls24
i luv it! =D good job! =) i luv the truth and dare, and how tristan was brave enough to ask and rory said that tristan was her crush, tristan is so cute in this, shy, not 2 cocky, i like his approach, aww, b00 on his parents but ye =) please continue! =D gracias
3/21/2006 c1 8Zarroc
this sounds really good, keep reading and writing and post next chapters soon; i want to see how the project turns out and when the hook up
3/21/2006 c2 itsyouicantdeny
it si so0o0o0o cute! omg if u dont write more i will come after u with a knife! LOL! JJ!
3/19/2006 c2 Sarah
I like where this is headed..keep it up.
3/19/2006 c2 MaryKitty
i really like it
3/19/2006 c2 chocolate-sparkler
i like it, keep writing :)
3/17/2006 c2 zomg
You are really rushing this.

It's rushed.

Way to rushed.

take your time.

That last chapter should have been split into three and then developed.

Take your time.

You are going way too fast.
3/17/2006 c2 2Callista Wolfwood
Yay! Rory and Tristan are smarter than the series... upadate! I want to read the next chapter
3/16/2006 c2 hmmart
This is soo cute. I would love to read more.
3/16/2006 c2 9Inkxpencil
This is really good I liked it update soon!
3/16/2006 c1 33thatredheadgirl
i luv it...this is really good, I like how its in Tristan's POV...keep going.
3/16/2006 c2 4Bookluvr16
I LOVE IT! This is a great story and it definately doesn't feel rushed for being so short into the story. Please continue and update soon.
3/16/2006 c2 INACTIVEACCOUNT243095
i liked the idea of them being stuck in the house but the dares of them smelling eachiothers feet/armpits was dumb. no one i ever knew did that, who the hell does that? it wasn't believable.

also, rory came across as a bitch, when tristn showed up at the time she told ihm too and she was still asleep. that is OOc cause rory wouldn't do that-she is all about school.
3/16/2006 c2 Tonje
Aw! I love Trory :D

Good story. Rory was a little out of character, but heck, I loved it!
3/16/2006 c2 Cletic Cross
This chapter was a little cheesy but it got the job done and I actually enjoyed it! I can't wait for your next chapter! UPDATE SOON!
96 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »