for Going to the Dogs!

10/20/2010 c8 danielfan
Thanks for updating this story! I love the byplay between Mark and Hardcastle, so true to character. I look forward to reading more of your work.
8/30/2010 c8 17JeanneZ84
Hardcastle always gets McCormick out of tight situsationds.

JresanneZ84
6/29/2010 c7 danielfan
Really enjoyed this story. I would like to have heard what happened when Hardcastle went back to see McCormick before taking him home.
5/23/2007 c7 JeanneZ84
Mark gets a call at 2:30am from the county jail from good old friend Teddy Hollins.He needs help from Mark.He has been set up to take the wrap for someone else.

Milt finds out eventually also and gets Frank involved too to Help Teddy Hollins from Going back behind bars for a long time and gets him off the hook.

JeanneZ84
6/1/2006 c7 26Kariesue
Great storyline! Teddy was very Teddyish in this. And I so love Teddy. And yeah, about a year in, McCormick might still be a bit reluctant to tell Hardcastle about helping Teddy, although you know he would eventually. And there's poor Frank stuck in the middle of this whole mess. He knows how much Mark means to Milt, but can't quite ignore the requirements of his job. Glad you got your computer problems fixed.
5/23/2006 c7 22sbishoff
I loved the end to the story. It was complicated for a while, but luckily the judge was able to pull Mark's butt from the fire. I'm glad you were finally able to get it posted. You kept us eagerly waiting, and it was worth it. I hope you continue to write.
5/15/2006 c7 firefly123
I have really enjoyed reading this story. It's always a good read when McCormick gets in trouble, then has to have the judge get him out. This will be one of my favorites, and I will probably read it several more times. Thanks for a good story, and I hope you"ll write another very soon.
4/14/2006 c6 12JudyH
I am really enjoying this story...don't keep us in suspense...when will we see more?
3/22/2006 c6 22sbishoff
This was another great chapter. I have enjoyed it so far. I do hope you will continue it soon.
3/21/2006 c6 mightymouth
I think I am going to cry! How could McCormick be so stupid? You know this is a good story when the reader (ME) gets so angry at a character! Boy I hope your internet stays up. I need this story to be completed so I can get over being mad at McCormick. Please keep writing and come back soon. Thanks Tina
3/21/2006 c6 3lynw21
Wow, I had to play catch up here, but keep adding more chapters - I'm dying to know what happens next

oh please tell me that Mark had a tetnus shot within the last 10 years!

great suspense
3/20/2006 c6 CAnn
Well you have me hooked, I must read more, I hope your computer problems work out. Please post more soon. Thank you!
3/20/2006 c6 triple-m1978
Oh, oh, oh! I really hope Mark will get out of this! I can't think about a happy-end to this story. It isn't possible with these evidences. But I don't want to see him in jail. He is Mark. He belongs to the judge. Please, don't let us hanging to long. I don't know about the others but I will have problems sleeping. I can't get it out of my mind that Mark will be spending time in jail. I think it's great that the judge is backing him up. He is staying at his side. And I like the way Mark is sparing him the arresting, booking etc. Even if he is going to jail he is taking care of the judge - somehow.
3/20/2006 c6 firefly123
I love this story!I wonder what Hardcastle will do next? Will Teddy help McCormick out?

You could write a couple of chapters a day and this could be like a mini- series or a soap opera that never has to end! Great!

Keep writing, I can't wait to read the next couple of chapters!

Thanks...

Ann
3/20/2006 c5 19JoAnnB
I love how you can work so much emotion into a simple phone call or ride to the station. I can "feel" those butterflies just like Mark.
27 Page 1 2 Next »