FanFiction.Net
for Obsession, Madness and Love

3/6/2019 c9 shinoa44
neville :)
6/12/2017 c5 8AlanOfTrebon
Decent story other than the slang. Have no idea what a tweener is, and the Puff the magic dragon referance is very distracting from the story. Otherwize good story
10/20/2016 c9 kim
Love this story want more!
4/24/2016 c9 Blaisexdudley
Comeon update
9/24/2015 c9 ordinarylittleme
Poppy and Dudley, finish.
8/20/2015 c9 Guest
Neville
6/22/2015 c9 Guest
Are you going to update soon?
3/22/2015 c9 Vkusno
I vote Neville for Dudley.
3/21/2015 c3 Vkusno
Great story so far, but .5 percent is more than .25 percent, in fact it is exactly twice as much. It seemed like you were trying to say that veela were more closely related to wizards than muggles, so I thought I'd point that out...
1/25/2015 c9 DewetedUwU
Dudley and Ginny but what would their ship name be? Dunny? Gidley?
3/30/2014 c9 justcommenting
Luna should go with Dudley-Definitely, definitely, definitely!
10/3/2013 c9 6PiptheSnake
I wonder... Remus is pack, even though he's a werewolf, would he be able to donate blood to harry as a pack ate?
8/26/2013 c9 Sapphire Secrets
Oh my merlin I love it! Please write more I can't wait to see what happens next. You truly have a talent for writing.
Your fan,
Sapphire
7/10/2013 c9 Yours-Forever-M
more!
7/5/2013 c9 Person
I really want Blaise and Dudley. Blaise is like my fav character and I would really love to see them together. Another reason why is because Blaise to me seems like the quiet sassy kind to me and seems like someone who could put Dudley in his place. Plus I've always seen Ginny with Dean and Luna with Neville. Any how, any choice you make is fine with me since it is your story. I really like the story and I'm looking forward to the next chapter very much. Plus, I think this is the only story I've reviewed in like one year. Just saying, it's really good. God I feel like a gushing school girl now but whateve.
238 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »