for Do You Think This Happens Every Day?

10/26/2019 c1 6Dragons and Dragons
Nice story! There’s something timeless about the Princess Bride. One note, though. You might want to fix the following:
”Fezzick was in the lead, sword

brandished in front of him, followed by Fezzick, who was dragging me,”

There’s both the repetition of Fezzik and the extra paragraph in there.
3/29/2016 c1 12infinitestormtales
Nice ending ;D
3/9/2015 c1 21Emilee Amethyst
So awesome to see so much of Westley's point of view. Thank you for writing!
6/26/2014 c1 13Ms. S. Phinx
Okay that was awesome and the last part: A wave of love swept over us (buttercup and I, not indigo and Fezzick) and we kissed. Made me laugh more than it should have. Loved it! bye
1/7/2012 c1 screenwriter12
That was...*sniffs* BEAUTIFUL! You really captured Westley's fire and spirit beautifully. I loved it. You did miss two or three lines from the movie, and some grammar things. But this was still awesome. Keep up the good work!
12/23/2010 c1 1voraciousfanficappetite
AAAHHH! another fantastic offering! this movie is a personnel fave of my whole families! (my dad and stepmom were both in Seminary when the met. Their first date, Momma cooked dinner and they watched the Princess Bride :)) have you ever read the book? has a couple of scenes there weren't inthe move. (my fave was after Inniago and Fezzick bopped the albino over the head and entered the secret door in the tree. in the book, they have to go down numerious flights of stairs and fight against different creatures on each flight.) well now onto finding more to read. thank you thank you thank you for sharing your talents with everyone!
2/4/2010 c1 3GreenEyedMelanie
fabulous story! you should do a follow up. sort of like a sequal. im shure you could pull it off. your a great writer!

-ali xoxoxo
11/6/2009 c1 DarkAngelKami
That was nice. I enjoyed it. The movie was playing in my head as I was reading. The only thing I missed was what Westley said at the ravine floor.

"There will never be a need".

Thanks for the great read.
9/24/2009 c1 Gemaster
This is a fun story. It's well written and it follows their story well. I really like it.
8/14/2009 c1 2ALICEINW0NDERLAND
i love it so, so much!
9/18/2008 c1 6GladeSistas
That was awesome! :D Fantastic writing, I loved this part:

A wave of love swept over us (Buttercup and I, not Inigo and Fezzick) and we kissed.

Haha, that was hilarious!

Great job!

Emma
7/12/2008 c1 1Gyene
This is an excellent take on the story. I liked how you had it told from Westley's point of view. However, it seemed that it was somewhat rushed - like you were trying to get it on paper as quickly as possible - that you didn't go over it. This story could be fleshed out and developed more deeply if the time is taken. On a second note, there are a few grammatical errors you have made. It feels more like you are taking the movie and retelling it from another viewpoint.

I'm not trying to call you a bad writer. Obviously, you are talented. However, I believe you should reread it from afar. Read it critically, analyze it. Ask as many questions as possible. Does this need to be in here? Could this be further developed? Your readers will be merciless. You make a mistake, they will know. They will not be empathetic. After all, they're taking the time to read it. They want the time spent reading it worth it.

Again, I am not trying to criticize you or be cruel. I am trying to help you by pointing out the weak areas in your writing. These are some things I have noticed. This story is wonderful. Never doubt it. You just need to take more time to make it good to magnificent.

- G.
7/1/2008 c1 12Lady Parergon
I really enjoyed reading this story! It flowed very well with the movie's dialogue and was simply fun to read. I felt that it could've used a bit more of Westley's personal thoughts; don't be afraid to infuse your own originality into it. Thank you for all of the hard work you put into this fanfic, and for using good grammar!

P.S. This is my first review. I only recently joined . Hope it's helpful to you :)
6/30/2008 c1 Bookwormluver3
Hey,

I'm very impressed, for a first fanfic its excellent. Some parts were skipped or rushed but other than that, it was great. Great job.

-Bookwormluver3
4/6/2008 c1 NotImportant
Ooh! longest 1-shot I've ever seen, and quite possibly the best =D! I love this! ~
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »