for Stars Don't Shine

1/16/2016 c6 Polarbear6
WHAT! It's obvious she's going to get expelled, since she got caught! Things was going by planned, but then this happened! Im angry, but I'll have to wait till something good/intresting happens again! Oh, i miss those random jokes, they were really funny. But, still liking the story.
12/30/2015 c3 Polarbear6
Sup, Casui! Loved the chapter, as always... Anyways, like how you put a lot of curosity in the story (hopefully you know what i mean, and of course there's going to be curosity, its a story). Im getting a little angry/fruatrated... because of AION! Like come on, back off! (*huff huff) Anyway, cant wait to read the rest ...Casui!
12/29/2015 c1 Polarbear6
Loved the first chapter! Cant wait to read the next one! Go Casui! Haha, cant wait to see your reaction when u read this review! Anyway, loved it! It got me curious and pumped up! WooHoo!
12/2/2011 c22 CGuardia-Angel
Even though I'm POSITIVE your not updating...

Will you PLEEEAAASSSEEE finish this?
1/24/2011 c22 35LordofAmus
Omg! I loved your story! I really wish you finished it! I loved how your dialog had more then one meaning. *Favorites story*
1/1/2009 c22 Property Of Eriol
WAH! U havn't updated in like... *counts on fingers* 9 MONTHS! This makes Property Of Eriol VERY sad! D': *bawls*

It's the first day of 2009 and u MUST update soon!

This is the best Chrno Crusade story i've ever read! Can't believe u were 12 when u started it! It's so good!

How the hell did u come up with such an awesome-yet-complicated plot line u super-human freak! XD lol

Ur like some prodigy. I sware.

*adds to fav and alerts quick smart* PLEASE get the next chappie up soon! PLEASE don't give up on this story!
12/28/2008 c1 Property Of Eriol
lol, that TMM a la mode quote made me laugh. I luv TMM, not a la mode but it fit well there!

That was really interesting! I wonder why Rosette c=won't b able 2 c her family...

I love how u write- it's so much fun to read! That snickers moment at the beggining cracked me up! lol!

Can't wait to read the rest of it!
12/18/2008 c4 1classy panda lover
This chapter was great keep it up.
12/17/2008 c3 classy panda lover
This fanfic is one of the best ones i'v read so far.

Hey me again i'm starting a diffrent fanfic.
12/12/2008 c1 classy panda lover
This fanfic is so cool i am looking forward to reading more

please look at my storysand give me some tips ok

shadowster maaka
12/3/2008 c22 2HelenaLaVince
kya... hope you update soon... aion really is mean _
8/9/2008 c22 9Shadow-chan93
please write more! It was the first fanfic I've ever read here and still one of my favourites! please go on writing!
6/26/2008 c22 1TehMerill
Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh! Wah, I hate cliffhangers! -sob, angst, woe, sniff- This was an absolutely amazing chapter, please keep up the epic work; I'm dying to read more!~ -swon-
6/23/2008 c22 bob
so, are you gonna update any time soon?
6/15/2008 c22 Whispering Lotus
Aw your story is so good (^_^) please update again. I really like it. What will happen next? ('.') Please oh please update.
341 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »