for Halo 3: Ascension

2/23/2020 c2 Guest
Johnson
5/4/2016 c28 8Shad0wGho3t
after he defeats his uncle in hand to hand combat; he received the fist, and had it upgraded with covie tech
5/4/2016 c10 Shad0wGho3t
The Fist of Rukt was not a Sangheili weapon, but a brut chieftain weapon based down from generation to generation until it landed into the hands of Tartarus, after defeats
6/8/2015 c3 Random fan of things
Jahnson...

Danky kang...
7/19/2013 c28 12creativesm75
interesting.
9/17/2011 c28 Zman445
Awesome story although it was hard to follow at times when the story switched perspectives alot. It also seemed like there was too much occurring at once but I suppose that was purposeful. Overall I loved it
12/2/2010 c8 ILoveHaloGruntsForever
I love the idea of an Unggoy playing a major roll in a story! Well done! 10 out of 10 stars! It was descriptive, well written, entertaining, and thrilling to the very end. (Bonus points for pleasing grunt fans like me!) Very Awesome! Can you do a sequal? :D

-Grunt Fan
6/6/2010 c15 2El Vagabundo Solitario
You Misspelled 'emporer.' It is supposed to be Emperor

Other than that, awesome story.
1/13/2010 c28 6ChinduPOD
This is a story of epic proportions. Excellent Job! I like the fact that the Arbiter had pink armour. Like Private Doughnut! I look forward to reading the sequel, hopefully soon.
11/4/2009 c28 6Captiosus
Impressive. Very impressive. It took me a while to read (and i read fast too), and it is a very well built story. It has the same flaws as most other fanfics out there such as large changes in chapter length (hey i do it too ), occasional spelling errors, and things of that nature.

If i were to score it i would rate it as a 89/100. The storyline lost me every now and then, and that is why i didnt give you a 90+.

Patiently waiting for the next part :D
10/28/2009 c28 Bickduncan
there are no words to desribe the amazingness of your story. But i can definitely say that you took the plot of halo 2 and turned it into a halo 3 that far exeedes the actual games story.

There is one thing i would like to ask you though. Where exactly did you get the idea for the alpha Sharquoi called "Drinol?" Is it from the halo books?

I'm also sure that your addition of the rouge spartan Randall-013 was necesary then or for the plot later... but i can't seem to see the connection there. could you explain that to me?

i also love how you tied in the bible as faint memories of the Forunners, and would like to say that you took a big risk with religon freaks maybe taking it the wrong way. i'm not telling you to stop, i'm just saying i wouldn't have done it myself.

all-in-all, you have definitley become a favorite author and i look forward to reading the rest of your fanfics
10/24/2009 c4 Kap487
I was just going to ask about thr whether you did the Jahnsen thing on purpose.

Keep going. This is good.
7/23/2009 c19 PeanutButter42
WTF? that was random
7/7/2009 c22 13Sarge51
It is a good story. My favorite character is jitji.
4/22/2009 c4 GHOST WRITER
Great idea and story.

however the readers would appreciate if if you put spacers between changes in perspective and whatnot.
123 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »