for Harry Potter visits Fantasy Island

10/4/2016 c9 kimjo2
Loved the story! Especially the part with Severus. Thanks so much
1/30/2016 c4 MMax
I am a late reader of your Fantasy Island story...I am chapter 4 right now...Hope that this story is not abandoned. It looks good.
7/27/2015 c9 Ariadne Venegas
Even the dead people could learn and save Harry from a very awful Weasley future!

He will be better knowing someone new when is time and do something better forhimself than persue bad wizards all his life. Ginny didn't need him she will be happy with her Quidich carrer and never be home, so better not being married until she reallly want to settle maybe with some quidich journalist or something.

I really missed fantasy Island, it was one of my favourite as a little child.
10/14/2014 c9 MMax
a very belated reading of this story... glad to see Harry and Snape reconcile as well as Percy and his family. wow, dumbledore will be surprised when he return to Hogwarts. He will survive. I think that Snape will have a happier job now.
10/13/2012 c9 12Finwitch1
Lovely story! Snape befriending Marauders really was a great change of things... and Dumbledore just doesn't learn.
8/1/2012 c9 Silverdragonstar
Neat story, never thought of that crossover. Liked it.
2/19/2011 c9 Cassandra30
Excellent story!
2/19/2011 c8 Cassandra30
Building a road with Severus' help might work but until Bumbles acknowledges his mistakes and truly apologizes how do you forgive or work with him. Every time you would see him or hear his voice or a suggestion you would want to scream and say no!
2/19/2011 c7 Cassandra30
Excellent! That sounds like Bumbles alright! Only I know best!
2/19/2011 c6 Cassandra30
Oh Severus, you shouldn't have left yet. The future as you knew it may not have happened. sigh Percy never did get it. Not everybody follows rules religiously. You have to be prepared. As for Bumbles, Harry is right he never listened and it cost too many people their lives. all because he wouldn't listen or consult others.
2/19/2011 c5 Cassandra30
Severus is doing well. Percy is using his brains and his heart. Hermione has a point but so does Ron. She wants to have a career not be his mother all over again.
2/19/2011 c4 Cassandra30
Love the New Marauders! sigh Poor Peter. Percy is learning.
2/18/2011 c3 Cassandra30
Good chapter. Maybe Percy is thinking this one through. Severus might become the fourth Marauder, Hermione is playing with fire, Ron is getting a wake up call and Bumbles is about to learn the price of playing the puppet master.
2/17/2011 c2 Cassandra30
Excellent!
2/17/2011 c1 Cassandra30
I love this idea! I hope the fantasies are up to it!
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »