FanFiction.Net
for In the Midst Of It All

4/25/2023 c1 8HarryPotterFangirl85
Well, I thought I would give this story a try, then finished this chapter and can’t stop thinking about something fishy with this Kevin dude, then there’s Bill’s behavior, then I see in the reviews there’s a sequel, which I go to see if it’s completed, which it’s not. So I’m not gonna put myself through the mental and emotional roller coaster that this thing seems likely to put me through.
6/12/2021 c3 Jaye
If Harry would just shut tf up and listen to Sirius smh.
11/24/2018 c1 Guest
I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THIS STORY FOR YEARS I LOVE YOU
1/31/2018 c14 Netchka
Interesting storyline. Will read the sequel.
6/24/2017 c1 Guest
I couldn't even finish reading this chapter. Bill Weasley's behavior was abusive and incredibly offensive. He's also ten years older than Harry, so is acting like a pedophile towards a fifteen year old. The content is way too creepy and abusive for me.
3/27/2017 c14 7era-romance
I hated how you made bill abusive and harry a compliant weak idiot.
7/31/2016 c14 sjrodgers23
cant wait to read the return, thank you loved it
6/9/2016 c14 4Blue Blossoms
From the beginning till the end, I loved this story. I liked how you portrayed Bill and Harry differently; how the whole thing was not cliche. And the story kept me hanging till the end. Thanks for the sequel!
6/4/2016 c5 3AceAroSkyrimFanatic711
The answer is 157,766,400 seconds in five years
10/23/2014 c14 HeyStardust
I love it
4/9/2013 c4 3AstroNeko3000
wow this story is so boring and its annoying how it is going. no ffense..im just saying.
1/11/2013 c14 4Children-of-the-Blood
That was just... I can't even. It was amazing. It was beautiful, so many feels right now it's insane :'(
Thanks for writing something so incredible, I can't wait to read the sequel xx
1/2/2012 c14 1KitsuneDango
nuooo i need to read more!
12/26/2011 c3 domsijohn
will okay a book and harry had sexy
12/26/2011 c2 domsijohn